Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

loonyTOON

Feel so deflated now whilst watching this after what has happened to Haidara.

Same here. It just seems pointless after watching that. How old is he 19? It's a game of football ffs.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We started well. 2 injuries later....

We did, pressed nice and high, organised.

Looking a little better now we've settled again

Well done Carver. Hope we slate that scumbag in the post match interview as well. This shouldnt go unnoticed. Cant expect the wankers in the FA to do anything. Still cant get over that challenge and how that blind dirty asswipe excuse of a ref missed that. Fucking wankers the lot of them.

Perchinho dons the UN peacekeeper's pale blue beret :lol: Carver's gone mental. That was always going to happen due to Halsey apparently fucking off down the M6 to the Trafford Centre for a spot of shopping just as the challenge came in.

I think we're still in this one. We're a better side and that quality will tell as long as we keep our heads.

Agreed. That little tete a tete as they were coming off may unnerve them and as was mentioned our team talk is a piece of piss now....let Carver do it :lol:

I really don't understand how Halsey gave nothing for that. All 4 of the officials missed it completely? How many times does a player get stretchered off as a result of a challenge and its not a free kick at the least? Can't be many. Horrific ref hopefully he sees the replay at half time and is harsh to Wigan 2nd half. Doubt that mind.

I really don't understand how Halsey gave nothing for that. All 4 of the officials missed it completely? How many times does a player get stretchered off as a result of a challenge and its not a free kick at the least? Can't be many. Horrific ref hopefully he sees the replay at half time and is harsh to Wigan 2nd half. Doubt that mind.

Ref's view was blocked by Gouffran.

That ruined the game for me, that challenge. Couldn't care less if Wigan win now... It's situations like this where I think the player who commits the offence - and that looked blatant - should be suspended for as long as the injured party.