Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand how Halsey gave nothing for that. All 4 of the officials missed it completely? How many times does a player get stretchered off as a result of a challenge and its not a free kick at the least? Can't be many. Horrific ref hopefully he sees the replay at half time and is harsh to Wigan 2nd half. Doubt that mind.

Ben arfa vs city :(

Joke how he's sent Carver to the stands - why couldn't he have sent McMananan off? Most obvious red I can remember seeing.

That's the thing....Halsey and the linesman on that side conspire to completely miss a dreadful challenge and the coaches get sent off. Halsey and the linesman should be sent back to parks football.

That's the thing....Halsey and the linesman on that side conspire to completely miss a dreadful challenge and the coaches get sent off. Halsey and the linesman should be sent back to parks football.

Aye, if Halsey missed it because Gouffran was in the way like you said before that linesman wants shot with shit, he couldn't have been further than 25-30 yards away and surely would have seen Mcmanaman was coming in at a ridiculous height. Depressing decision tbh and I don't blame Carver for kicking off at all.

Wigan fans applauding Mcmanaman off the pitch, fucking cunts the lot of them.

I'll never understand that....when Barton got sent off at Anfield I wanted to fuckin kill him...was the only one mind,he got a standing ovation, 3 games before we were relegated.

I hate losing here. Wigan are such a shit non entity of a club. Really wish they'd go down already. And they're playing us off the park when they should be a man down.

I'm seething.

To be fair to them, they probably won't have seen it in slow motion...

You don't need to have. You could tell first time at full speed it was a horrible one.