Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

That'd all be fine if they'd had the benefit of the players. It's easy to say that Vuckic's goals have dragged them to 2nd, but who's to say that if they'd been playing some other youth player on their books, they wouldn't have won those 2 draws his goals secured?

We must have known about Bigi's situation, so we've surely suckered them into that?

Also aren't Rangers paying their wages out of the money that Ashley has loaned them, which will lead them to need more money, that they'll likely have to borrow from Ashley?

I understand they would have found it difficult to find players, but I think you've a different idea of doing someone a favour than I do.

I pretty much agree with your post.

We were forced to sell our best young player (and probably the best player in our squad), MacLeod, in January for less than the loan deal. This is all just another way of Ashley screwing us out of a few quid. Vukic has done reasonably well but I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't rather have MacLeod back instead. I'm confident we will get promoted but that's not down to Vukic coming in, it'll be due to the new manager and the influence he is having. On the footballing side our biggest problem was having McDowall in charge when he clearly didn't want the role. During his 10 games in charge we won 3 games. At the point McDowall took charge we were in 2nd place, 7 points ahead of 3rd. Lambias/ Ashley have to take the blame for that one as there were no moves to bring in a manger.

Re the loan deal: it involves £1k a week for 5 players. 3 of whom were never gonna play, 1 of whom was unlikely to have enough match fitness to play and 1 who has done okay. On top of that we're supposed o be paying £1k a month for a flat for each of them, 3 of which have never been lived in, and there is the £500k promotion bonus. It's all a bit of a sick joke to be honest. There are rumours that the flat's being let out may be connected in some way to the old board but I'm not 100% on that one yet.

Edited by Fitbafan

Who gives a fuck about Rangers man.

:lol: Aye spot on. I did have a look on that link TP posted and saw at least one had the cheek to call us pish, I know we are but we're fucking Real Madrid compared to these bottom feeders.

Probably some ex council flat that Lambias bought on the cheap.

Take no notice. Fish is just an adopted London snob who's just jealous because he has to pay 3/4's of his wages to live in a broom cupboard of a two bedroomed flat near Brixton which his landlord charges a supplement for as he won't share the cupboard.

Take no notice. Fish is just an adopted London snob who's just jealous because he has to pay 3/4's of his wages to live in a broom cupboard of a two bedroomed flat near Brixton which his landlord charges a supplement for as he won't share the cupboard.

:lol: Not far off.

Totally worth it, mind.

I pretty much agree with your post.

We were forced to sell our best young player (and probably the best player in our squad), MacLeod, in January for less than the loan deal. This is all just another way of Ashley screwing us out of a few quid. Vukic has done reasonably well but I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't rather have MacLeod back instead. I'm confident we will get promoted but that's not down to Vukic coming in, it'll be due to the new manager and the influence he is having. On the footballing side our biggest problem was having McDowall in charge when he clearly didn't want the role. During his 10 games in charge we won 3 games. At the point McDowall took charge we were in 2nd place, 7 points ahead of 3rd. Lambias/ Ashley have to take the blame for that one as there were no moves to bring in a manger.

Re the loan deal: it involves £1k a week for 5 players. 3 of whom were never gonna play, 1 of whom was unlikely to have enough match fitness to play and 1 who has done okay. On top of that we're supposed o be paying £1k a month for a flat for each of them, 3 of which have never been lived in, and there is the £500k promotion bonus. It's all a bit of a sick joke to be honest. There are rumours that the flat's being let out may be connected in some way to the old board but I'm not 100% on that one yet.

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/spin-bluster-and-hype/

A good read

Seriously? This is who you are reading? The screwball who sells holy water and is paid to spin for the old board (and mocked everywhere for it)? :idiot:

David Icke has more credibility than him.

Honestly, if that's your source for all things Rangers then you really need to take a look at your filtering process

What is the general opinion among fans about the reasons for Ashley's continued involvement with Newcastle?

Is it because of the exposure it gives his brands? If so I fail to see the benefit given the general view of him

Is it because he is making money from the club from retail etc?

Is he hoping to sell at a profit?

An experiment gone wrong for him?

Aye he's branched Sports Direct out to Australia I'm the past year. The global EPL audience won't have done any harm in getting that over the line.

Edited by Gemmill

Why not? It's free advertising for SD and doesn't cost him a penny

Aye, the negative press he gets always includes something about his company as well. So it always gets a mention. It hasn't even put the majority of Newcastle fans off shopping there let alone fans of othe teams that don't give a fuck about or dislike Newcastle.

His company has grown a considerable amout during his ownership of Newcastle and he is richer, the free advertising he gets definately helps.

Seriously? This is who you are reading? The screwball who sells holy water and is paid to spin for the old board (and mocked everywhere for it)? :idiot:

David Icke has more credibility than him.

Honestly, if that's your source for all things Rangers then you really need to take a look at your filtering process

What exactly has he said there that's rubbish ??

Did you read Murray's statement, if you want laughable that was it. All the old boards fault :) That would be the old board that had a NOMAD and a listing on the stock exchange.

Good luck with the glib and shameless one, you'll need it I reckon.

Try this one - nailed it:

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/delistings-debacles-and-endgames/

Edited by Toonpack

What exactly has he said there that's rubbish ??

Did you read Murray's statement, if you want laughable that was it. All the old boards fault :) That would be the old board that had a NOMAD and a listing on the stock exchange.

Good luck with the glib and shameless one, you'll need it I reckon.

Try this one - nailed it:

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/delistings-debacles-and-endgames/

The guy is an utter crackpot and was paid to write articles that were supportive of the old board (fantastic stories of £50 million investment etc). He is now paid to write articles that are critical of the current board. No one bothers with his articles other than to berate his nonsense so I find it a bit bizarre that you have dug out someone so far off the beaten path to try to support your views. It's akin to the method used by conspiracy theorists to confirm their worldview.

Edited by Fitbafan

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt