Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Successful season for me would be 9th or higher, plenty of good games, exciting style of play, at least one derby win and a decent cup run.

Might want to support one of the Manchester or Liverpool clubs if that's the case.

Not meaningless if it reflects the mood of the fan base. Club probably wants to do as little business as it can get away with to appease the disgruntled locals and get them back on side.

Not sure it does though. It reflects the mood of the people who answered the poll and even then it might only reflect how they felt at that moment, assuming they fully understood the question and aren't a supporter of another club, looking to skew the figures to satisfy some odd desire or other.

I wouldn't read anything into it what so ever.

Asked about his job title, McClaren replied: I dont know the difference (between a head coach and a manager). I have had lots of titles but since I went abroad it has always been head coach.

The job description is exactly the same. They wanted someone to come in, to help recruit, coach the talent and double the value, triple the value. I had exactly the same remit in Holland. Exactly. Whether it is coach, manager, it doesnt mean anything.

Well we all knew that policy would never change. Players purchased with a view to making a profit....

He owns the club :lol:

Definitely a turning point. Made his speech and has backed it up with a decent manager, decent coaches, two quality players and more to come.

Doesn't excuse his past record but nice finally to move forward.

He owns the club :lol:

Definitely a turning point. Made his speech and has backed it up with a decent manager, decent coaches, two quality players and more to come.

Doesn't excuse his past record but nice finally to move forward.

BACK ANY OF THIS UP.

ANY OF IT.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt