Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

I am writing to you in the immediate aftermath of the relegation of our club - a bitterly disappointing outcome for all of us.

Newcastle United rightly has a proud and long tradition of competing at the highest level and I therefore understand and share the pain that supporters will be feeling at this difficult time.

Many of you have expressed strong views about what we could have done differently. I respect those views but I would like to reiterate that it has always been my intention to try to achieve the very best for Newcastle United.

We invested heavily in the squad over last summer and again in January, but we have been unable to secure Premier League status despite the recent efforts of the team under the formidable stewardship of Rafa Benitez.

I’ve said in the past that when I take on a challenge I am prepared to go through both good times and bad. There can be no doubt that relegation is a terrible blow but I want to assure you that the club will now be doing everything it can at all levels to try to ensure a swift return to its rightful place in the Premier League. We have done it before – we can do it again.

In the meantime, I thank the fans for their passionate support, in particular for Rafa and the team at recent fixtures, both home and away.

Clearly it is now time for a period of careful consideration whilst we reflect upon the lessons that need to be learned from the last 12 months to restore this great club to the very top flight of English football.

People forget that Ashley has ensured that the club pays no interest on it's debts! Recent figures showed that Sunderand are paying 7% plus the Libor rate! A lot of the blame is being levelled against him but why else would he put himself in such a position if he didn't care for the club and fans? Some people are so ungrateful and I'm sure it would be different if it were their money. Point the finger of blame at the players, without Ashley the club would fold in the Championship!!!!

a

Are you having a fucking laugh. If you are happy with his stewardness of the club there is no hope for you

I am writing to you in the immediate aftermath of the relegation of our club - a bitterly disappointing outcome for all of us.

Newcastle United rightly has a proud and long tradition of competing at the highest level and I therefore understand and share the pain that supporters will be feeling at this difficult time.

Many of you have expressed strong views about what we could have done differently. I respect those views but I would like to reiterate that it has always been my intention to try to achieve the very best for Newcastle United.

We invested heavily in the squad over last summer and again in January, but we have been unable to secure Premier League status despite the recent efforts of the team under the formidable stewardship of Rafa Benitez.

Ive said in the past that when I take on a challenge I am prepared to go through both good times and bad. There can be no doubt that relegation is a terrible blow but I want to assure you that the club will now be doing everything it can at all levels to try to ensure a swift return to its rightful place in the Premier League. We have done it before we can do it again.

In the meantime, I thank the fans for their passionate support, in particular for Rafa and the team at recent fixtures, both home and away.

Clearly it is now time for a period of careful consideration whilst we reflect upon the lessons that need to be learned from the last 12 months to restore this great club to the very top flight of English football.

Signed by Mike Ashley or Keith Bishop?

Hi!!!!!

Quick question:

Why do you post more on RTG than on here?

My username is better than yours too!!! :D

because on RTG he's an eminently bigger Fish than he would otherwise be on here. On here he's a stickleback, (no offence, fish), on RTG and by RTG's standards he's fucking jaws.

Here's an FTM to keep you happy.

because on RTG he's an eminently bigger Fish than he would otherwise be on here. On here he's a stickleback, (no offence, fish), on RTG and by RTG's standards he's fucking jaws.

Here's an FTM to keep you happy.

:lol:

Yeah good read. So many poor decisions - mclaren, coloccini, no proven striker brought in, delay on rafa etc. A useful case study in how to get relegated. The only one missing is the constant unexplained injury crisis thats dogged us for seasons now.

Charnley has fucked up at nearly every possible opportunity. We saved a few quid by not hiring a strong, capable MD and now it's going to cost tens of millions.

Charnley has fucked up at nearly every possible opportunity. We saved a few quid by not hiring a strong, capable MD and now it's going to cost tens of millions.

This is what worries me about the negotiations with Rafa the fact that Charnley's doing them.

Under any other owner I would agree. Under Ashley it's standard. He likes to reward incompetence.

Also, sacking him is basically a public admission he fucked up. He's a pig headed git.

This is what worries me about the negotiations with Rafa the fact that Charnley's doing them.

If I were Rafa I'd be demanding to speak with the organ grinder.

So this is going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark.

European ties against the likes of Benfica in April

A transfer / wage system that works

A squad that just keeps getting better

Great season ticket deals for fans

And a profit making football club

And all this before the the big bucks TV money rolls in.

Of course it hasn't been delivered without pain, but few revolutions are smooth.

We will rightly hear all sorts of praise for dynamic duo this week and once again our club will be heralded as the blue print for most clubs to follow.

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

Personally I think we'll have a few rough years ahead before he finally fully understands what's needed and appoints someone like Benitez.

As I said in the op. Genius.

He's living in an Ashley wonderland, a world where NUFC are top-4 contenders, mid-range furniture delivers itself, and the coin-rich soil is made of microwavable gravy powder.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt