Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/chi-onwurah-mike-ashley-petition-14943805

The petition states: “Football is an integral part of Newcastle upon Tyne’s social, economic and cultural wellbeing ... fans of Newcastle United are heavily invested both financially and emotionally in the success of the team.

“The current manager Rafa Benitez needs the support of both fans and the club’s owner ... this support should include investment in players, training facilities and community engagement.”

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

It's better than doing nothing shirley? 

Unfortunately I think it equates to about the same as that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

At least our fans and city are trying to make some noise when we’re not happy.

Unlike the mackems who dropped two leagues without so much as a bed sheet demonstration 

Edited by zerosum
  • Like 1

If match goers could print one of these out on A4 paper (fit in your wallet) get it out a fixed time for a televised game i'm sure Ashley would love it

download.png

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, true enough. She seems a decent sort too

Spoke to her at Brighton last season when the Labour Party conference was in town, she's really nice. She was stood with a lad who I've been on nodding acquaintance with for more than 20 years and with whom I've had a pint with at various away games. A mate who was with us sent me a text with a link on it as to who he actually is. Imagine my surprise...

800px-Official_portrait_of_Ian_Mearns_crop_4.jpg

• Like 1

The zero hour person responsible for Sports Direct’s Twitter account seems to have to much time on his hands randomly blocking every person following #ifrafagoeswego

What sad numpties

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 02:45, trooper said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/chi-onwurah-mike-ashley-petition-14943805

The petition states: “Football is an integral part of Newcastle upon Tyne’s social, economic and cultural wellbeing ... fans of Newcastle United are heavily invested both financially and emotionally in the success of the team.

“The current manager Rafa Benitez needs the support of both fans and the club’s owner ... this support should include investment in players, training facilities and community engagement.”

All well and good, she's a Newcastle supporter, but I saw a video when she had her say-so in the Commons and the place was practically empty.

It may not do any good but she's on our side about Ashley, bless her.:)

2 hours ago, trooper said:

Nice kid but people writing self-important letters to Mike Ashley that they expect people to read because they have a few followers on Twitter is getting beyond embarrassing.

Is it not more about gathering support and exposure for a campaign than expecting that oversized child of a lager lout to actually be able to read?

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt