Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

So apparently we offered Rafa to Spain which kind of confirms what I've been thinking for a while now - Ashley wants rid of Rafa but won't sack him either because of fear of backlash from the fans (less likely) or having to go through another managerial court case (more likely). Imo he hoped Rafa would take on the Spain job for the World Cup and keep it full time or go elsewhere. The offer on the table for Rafa is bullshit because Ashley knows he won't sign it and Rafa won't leave of his own accord 1. Because he likes it here and he likes us 2. To shove it to that fat fuck and his thumb headed side kick. Rafas far to ambitious for Ashley's liking and in his mind probably way to expensive when he could bring in another Pardew type puppet and have an easier time.

Just my theory of course

Edited by 247

27 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Probably the best thing for Rafa to do to piss off Ashley would be signing a new contract.

But is he prepared to tie himself down here for a few more years? He's an ambitious man and his career won't last forever 

1 hour ago, Ant said:

:lol: House of Fraser the ultra fancy shop with sportsdirect guff having a section in it would be hilarious like

Ultra fancy? It's nee Fenwick's

1 hour ago, 247 said:

So apparently we offered Rafa to Spain which kind of confirms what I've been thinking for a while now - Ashley wants rid of Rafa but won't sack him either because of fear of backlash from the fans (less likely) or having to go through another managerial court case (more likely). Imo he hoped Rafa would take on the Spain job for the World Cup and keep it full time or go elsewhere. The offer on the table for Rafa is bullshit because Ashley knows he won't sign it and Rafa won't leave of his own accord 1. Because he likes it here and he likes us 2. To shove it to that fat fuck and his thumb headed side kick. Rafas far to ambitious for Ashley's liking and in his mind probably way to expensive when he could bring in another Pardew type puppet and have an easier time.

Just my theory of course

This is the most logical thing I've seen regarding the summer's transfer debacle.

2 hours ago, Ant said:

:lol: House of Fraser the ultra fancy shop with sportsdirect guff having a section in it would be hilarious like

"ultra fancy" :lol:

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:D

Ant, you must try one of the artisan pastries from the ultra fancy bakers, Greggs. 

I hear their steak cuire au four are to die for :wub:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Ant said:

well the one here is meant to be ladeedaa how the fuck am i meant to know i'm not in it buying handbags and the like, all i hear is people gurning it's expensive as fuck :lol: 

Ewerk lives in the arsehole of nowhere and is given me jip...  either way  sports direct £12 adidas trainers beside Louboutin or something still funny

We all know you were in there getting matching accessories for your Hairdresser wheels. 

There’s no shame in it you know :D

8 hours ago, Ant said:

well the one here is meant to be ladeedaa how the fuck am i meant to know i'm not in it buying handbags and the like, all i hear is people gurning it's expensive as fuck :lol: 

Ewerk lives in the arsehole of nowhere and is given me jip...  either way  sports direct £12 adidas trainers beside Louboutin or something still funny

Conswater > Abbycentre > House of Fraser > (flys to Newcastle) > Ghuras fashion, Shields Road, Byker. :good:

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt