Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

He's bought HOF to place some of the failed brands that he's raped in SD over the years into and try and give them some kind of credibility back by being in a more upmarket store, and then slapped a SD 70% off tag on them. This can't have been the plan. It can't have been :lol: When was the last time he made a sound business decision? It appears to me that he fluked getting obscenely rich and it's provided him enough of a cushion to be able to bounce from disaster to disaster and still survive.

That time he lost hundreds of millions betting on the stock market :lol: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/2786869/Mike-Ashley-scores-own-goal-with-HBOS.html

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He's bought HOF to place some of the failed brands that he's raped in SD over the years into and try and give them some kind of credibility back by being in a more upmarket store, and then slapped a SD 70% off tag on them. This can't have been the plan. It can't have been :lol: When was the last time he made a sound business decision? It appears to me that he fluked getting obscenely rich and it's provided him enough of a cushion to be able to bounce from disaster to disaster and still survive.

That time he lost hundreds of millions betting on the stock market :lol: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/2786869/Mike-Ashley-scores-own-goal-with-HBOS.html

I said a while ago it's like he's being a cunt just to see how much he can get away with and nothing has changed :lol: He's a monumental wanker in charge of an absolute shitshow but just breezes through like a sound businessman.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I know they’ll have been told too but honestly which bloke from Newcastle is that much of a jobsworth to actually go over and take that down? I’d just say I couldn’t get to the front as people stopped me or some bollocks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, t00nraider said:

To me, honesty is not trying to screw a club out of £25mil just to clear your name.

The actual moment a shite WUM gives up any pretence of being genuine and just goes all-out. 

And yet… still utterly underwhelms. 

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Is Ashley not making the sports brands he's bought unfashionable  ( correct me if I'm wrong in thinking he owns these companies ...Slazenger,Lonsdale,Karrimore).

Short of him wearing them in public I’m not sure how that’s possible 

He laughed at everyone in the ground yesterday he doesn't give a flying fuck it's time to start staying out of the ground. Obviously your never going to get everyone out, but he's a bastard he needs that smile wiped off his face. It's time to step up & boycott the Brighton game fuck him 

8T80sTT.png

Fwiw, the "you fat bastard" song yesterday was the loudest yet. Talk of boycotts is easy from non-paying fans. It'll make Fuck all difference anyway. Mike the cunt Ashley will sell when he wants, and we really can't change this  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Fwiw, the "you fat bastard" song yesterday was the loudest yet. Talk of boycotts is easy from non-paying fans. It'll make Fuck all difference anyway. Mike the cunt Ashley will sell when he wants, and we really can't change this  

Agreed, for the most part the money is already spent. Even if it’s not the TV money is so vast now I can’t see the cunt being arsed.

The focus should be more on his trampy shops iyam, I agree it’s basically impossible for the fans to force his hand but disruption to his company would at least mean pressure from an already pissed off board. 

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Unfurling banners outside his shops won't bother the fat lad.Toon fans boycotting his shops won't affect his profits greatly either.He can afford not to sell the club unfortunately .He's got us over a barrel and the twat knows it.

Aye agreed tbh, I thought targeting the stores may increase board pressure on him since they’re already a bit annoyed with his antic but really you’re likely right that he’d just shrug it off. Just have to hope a buyer comes along soon and is determined enough to put up with the tosses long enough to get through the sale. 

It’s happy hour lads, so you either get the soup or the potato skins. You can have any pizza or pasta though. Then ice cream or coffee 

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He took Rafa and the team out for tea, according to talksport. Doesn’t sound like something he would do if he was trying to sell up, does it?

Possibly. Doesn't sound like something he'd do at all, frankly. In fact it's so unlikely of him that I'm tempted to say it's a good sign.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt