Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

So within the space of 5 days Ashley has laughed in the face of everyone inside SJP. Then last night as he was being driven away from his meal with Rafa & the players he sticks 2 fingers up at the fans protesting. Even the most ardent fan must get it now, he doesn't give a shit about the fans. Surely the protests need ramping up now & there's enough evidence to support a boycott.

On 01/10/2018 at 09:27, Alex said:

It’s happy hour lads, so you either get the soup or the potato skins. You can have any pizza or pasta though. Then ice cream or coffee 

I was only joking anarl :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, trooper said:

So within the space of 5 days Ashley has laughed in the face of everyone inside SJP. Then last night as he was being driven away from his meal with Rafa & the players he sticks 2 fingers up at the fans protesting. Even the most ardent fan must get it now, he doesn't give a shit about the fans. Surely the protests need ramping up now & there's enough evidence to support a boycott.

There isn't going to be a widespread boycott. There is nothing we can do. Accept it. It'll be easier in the long run.

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

There isn't going to be a widespread boycott. There is nothing we can do. Accept it. It'll be easier in the long run.

I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would go to SJP & spend money with this Rucker laughing in your face & giving the V's 

A quick look on social media and you'll find no end of knackers who blame the manager. Although lots of people actually like going to the games still in any case. It's a social thing as much as anything

24 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would go to SJP & spend money with this Rucker laughing in your face & giving the V's 

They aren't bothered about what some random fat cunt thinks of them no matter how much money he has, would be my guess.

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

A quick look on social media and you'll find no end of knackers who blame the manager. Although lots of people actually like going to the games still in any case. It's a social thing as much as anything

But the guy has utter contempt for fans inside & outside the stadium. Would you go to a pub were you knew the landlord served up beer not fit for purpose in a pub that was a pig sty & laughed in your face if you complained

25 minutes ago, trooper said:

But the guy has utter contempt for fans inside & outside the stadium. Would you go to a pub were you knew the landlord served up beer not fit for purpose in a pub that was a pig sty & laughed in your face if you complained

Well, I don't go to the games any more (or rather very rarely) and Ashley is one of the main reasons but other people clearly feel differently. I would personally advocate people who still want to go no longer buying season tickets so he didn't get all that money up front. I know the TV dwarfs the money off tickets now but it's still a substantial amount of income, especially since even as well-run clubs or ones like us where the owner spends as little as possible struggle to barely break even. Moot anyway as it's not going to happen. Also, as I think I've said on here before that people like to make a virtue out of not going and others make a virtue out of going but in essence it often boils down to those that still go still enjoy it (on balance) and those that have stopped don't.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Fucking hell, I was looking at your comment yesterday on FB and some knacker under you was saying we need to go to Old Trafford and attack attack attack, another was saying the manager has no idea and it will always be negative tactics.

Even when someone pointed out to them who the fuck does Rafa have to "attack" with as the squad is paper thin, the fuckwits couldn't get their head around who the real problem is.

Just now, sammynb said:

Fucking hell, I was looking at your comment yesterday on FB and some knacker under you was saying we need to go to Old Trafford and attack attack attack, another was saying the manager has no idea and it will always be negative tactics.

Even when someone pointed out to them who the fuck does Rafa have to "attack" with as the squad is paper thin, the fuckwits couldn't get their head around who the real problem is.

I saw someone criticising Benitez for the way we've been playing and then having a pop for taking Ritchie off because he's our best player. Putting aside whether or not he is our best player (and I quite like the lad) but what of sort of logic is that? It's the manager (who has very limited input over who we sign, it would appear) who is solely at fault for our performances and style of play and at the same time, you're acknowledging that Matt Ritchie is our best player? Some of those thick cunts deserve Ashley as an owner if they can't see the bigger picture.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The likes of talksport are desperate for us to turn on Ashley like

Shirley you mean Rafa?

It's only the knackers that haven't turned on the cunt known as Ashley yet.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt