Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

At Rialto, he sat close to Benítez, but little of substance was discussed; vague talk about Newcastle’s academy, but nothing about transfers or contracts. Avoid relegation and he would take them all on holiday, he said, a dubious incentive for millionaires.

Really?  How would he know?

Also love how he makes such a big deal out of giving an interest free loan to something he owns 100% of

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

There’s some controversy over the use of sociopath as a term for mentals, I was speaking to a mate who works as a nurse on the Dingly Dell ward- he agrees that Ashley is most definitely a cunt. 

So, there we are :D

21 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

There’s some controversy over the use of sociopath as a term for mentals, I was speaking to a mate who works as a nurse on the Dingly Dell ward- he agrees that Ashley is most definitely a cunt. 

So, there we are :D

He's definitely a cunt. 

I did never believe the story about Keegan being promised the signing of Schweinsteiger as it was a totally unrealistic target back then. The story does make sense to me now that they promised him an unrealistic player and then made a fake and totally unrealistic offer.

Cunts.

"The club did not set out to make a profit (in the summer). In terms of this financial year, the club’s income in relation to trading for summer 2018, when comparing cash going out and cash coming, is about net £2m; far from the profit being reported. The rest of the money comes in over future years."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mike-ashley-claws-back-slice-13384065.amp

This is yet another area where they keep saying this is the case but we are never seeing the benefit of the future payments. They used this as a reason we didn’t see the Sissoko money spent iirc so shouldn’t those payments be coming through as well? Also why the fuck are they structuring payments this way if it’s clearly putting us at a massive disadvantage :lol: (I know it’s precisely so they can come up with bollocks like this though). 

Which other football club has to come out with utter fucking dross like this to explain why they aren’t spending money? 

I am also always confused why it’s even done, they surely can’t believe for a second anyone believes it, especially at this point, so why don’t they just crack on doing the cheapening out and bleeding of the club like has been done for a decade without patronizing everyone for no reason.

I actually love that he’s that much of a prick to come out with this shite while he’s having the club pay down his ‘loan’ to the club, it almost makes me look forward to the inevitable relegation and loss of Benitez but in reality the cunt would still be clueless to the fact he’s caused the issue unnecessarily by doing crap like this, then he’d just increase his ‘loan’ again :lol::lol:. If we do go down and lose Benitez I have no desire at all in seeing us get promoted again, it’s clear he will never sell while the club is in the PL so why let him keep bleeding the club anyway. 

I know it’s been constantly said but I absolutely cannot wait until the day we are rid of this fucking cancer from the club. At this point I’d genuinely rather be a Championship side with an owner that has some interest or passion for the club. What an absolutely pathetic, pig headed, ugly, fat fucking cunt :lol: 

• Like 2

Attractive investment attracts investment. We're not that club anymore. We're now pay day loan and obscure far east betting firm material now thanks to Mike. You can't wipe your nose if nobody allows any hankies.

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt