Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

The club’s lack of commercial income is pathetic but not surprising. Obviously no decent company wants to be associated with a shithouse brand like SD. That’s why we get sponsored by arseholes like payday lenders and betting companies.

On 26/03/2013 at 09:29, Christmas Tree said:

So this is going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark.

European ties against the likes of Benfica in April

A transfer / wage system that works

A squad that just keeps getting better

Great season ticket deals for fans

And a profit making football club

And all this before the the big bucks TV money rolls in.

Of course it hasn't been delivered without pain, but few revolutions are smooth.

We will rightly hear all sorts of praise for dynamic duo this week and once again our club will be heralded as the blue print for most clubs to follow.

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

Personally I think we'll have a few rough years ahead before he finally fully understands what's needed and appoints someone like Benitez.

Good grief

42 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

xisco, lua lua, ferguson - CT can call a player mind

To be fair, none of those judgements were made on the basis of what he saw

• Haha 2

:lol: That Ferguson lad ffs, you’d have thought he was Keith Gillespie the way CT went on about him when it was clear to all he’d never make it in the top tier. 

Edited by Howay

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

There was that one cup game against Man United where Ferguson looked good but I'm pretty sure he was up against Kleberson or some other no-mark.

Anderson? Kleberson's about 40

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: That Ferguson lad ffs, you’d have thought he was Keith Gillespie the way CT went on about him when it was clear to all he’d never make it in the top tier. 

We should have given him more time tbh. Imagine all those lovely balls he would have put in for Xisco to put away...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Anderson? Kleberson's about 40

I just mentioned Kleberson as an exaggerated example of a Brazilian-born Man Utd flop he could have went up against but Anderson might have actually been playing. I'll go and check it and it was probably Gary Neville

EDIT: Seems it was "Marnick Vermijl" :lol: 

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Trooper, I don’t get this obsession with a match day boycott. It’s not going to happen and even if it did it won’t achieve anything 

Ok  i'll flip it I don't understand why 50,000+ go & pay hard earned money to someone who doesn't give a toss about you. Who in fact has openly shown his disdain for you just last week . Openly laughing in your face & sticking his fingers up at you. As for boycotting Wolves it'll be on tv get some cans & watch it at home. Or go to a city centre  pub, club, I'm sure they'll be glad of your money. They'll certainly not laugh at you or stick their fingers up at you. Your right it may come to nothing but at least you can look yourself in the mirror & say at least I had a go. Anyway we're never all going to agree I just hope in 7/8 months time when Rafa goes people aren't saying I wish I'd boycotted or done something. I'm not really fit enough to be out there leading the line but if I was i'd be doing whatever I could to help the cause & rid the club of this shit bag.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt