Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

54 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Taking your seat 20 mins or so after the start of the game would be highlighted by SKY cameras

Not taking your seat would have a bigger impact

27 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It would and you'd miss a game you've shelled out for.

It's 1 game man is it really going to hurt that much missing 1 game it's hardly like we're setting the league alight playing scintillating football. It's about making a statement taking a stand. Or sitting back & doing nothing 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, trooper said:

It's 1 game man is it really going to hurt that much missing 1 game it's hardly like we're setting the league alight playing scintillating football. It's about making a statement taking a stand. Or sitting back & doing nothing 

Is it going to hurt Ashley? Just 1 game that you've already bought tickets for?

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Do you think the various groups which have sprang up since August have achieved nothing?...

Every fan base has its wankers and morons but one of the many things I despise about Ashley is the way he divides thoughtful, well meaning fans with club’s best interests at heart. 

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Is it going to hurt Ashley? Just 1 game that you've already bought tickets for?

It isn’t about financial hurt towards Ashley, it’s about visible co-ordinated and united action. It might be worth fuck all but so is a match vs wolves in the current circumstances.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It isn’t about financial hurt towards Ashley, it’s about visible co-ordinated and united action. It might be worth fuck all but so is a match vs wolves in the current circumstances.

It'd be a distraction for players that need support in what is a winnable game - a win that we'll be desperate for and it'll piss Benitez off who continues to emphasise the importance of staying together. Just keep attacking his businesses and backing the team. The more poison and bad feeling that comes into the ground the more certain to be fucked we are come the end of the season

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trooper said:

It’s on tv. U miss absolutely nothing. Whether u go or don’t go u lose nothing financially. It’s a sunk cost. Boycotting is the way forward. 

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Who’s sick of hearing about whether all these protests will hurt Ashley financially? THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO. If he wound down the club tomorrow he would still be a billionaire. Financially he’s untouchable - always will be. It’s about giving the fat cunt as much negativite publicity as humanly possible. That’s all we can do. Boycotting and protesting is the way forward. 

5 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It'd be a distraction for players that need support in what is a winnable game - a win that we'll be desperate for and it'll piss Benitez off who continues to emphasise the importance of staying together. Just keep attacking his businesses and backing the team. The more poison and bad feeling that comes into the ground the more certain to be fucked we are come the end of the season

Ok then, let’s see where we are in Jan. At the moment say 36 points away from safety (which is huge). If this picture hasn’t changed much come Jan we are down anyway. 

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Ok then, let’s see where we are in Jan. At the moment say 36 points away from safety (which is huge). If this picture hasn’t changed much come Jan we are down anyway. 

Once we’re in that predicament boycott all you want. Until then, I’d prefer to see a stadium full of fans abusing Ashley. Survival is key and our support wil play a massive role in whether we stop up or not. We’re a much more saleable asset as a PL club. The cunt reckons he’s he fucking yo yo club master and will fancy hanging around like a bad smell till we’re promoted again. Someone’s got to come in and make an offer at some point as long as we’re a PL club, you’d hope.

Edited by Dr Gloom

The games leading up to Wolves

Brighton (h) 1pt

Southampton (a) 1pt

Watford (h) 0pt

Bournemouth (h) 0pt

Burnley (a)  1pt

West Ham (h) 1pt

Everton (a) 0pt

I might be a million miles wrong with my predictions I honestly don't think this team is strong enough for the premiership. I'm not saying we don't have good players just we don't have enough quality players Rafa's getting the best he can out of them but sadly some of these players aren't good enough for the premiership. I think by the time the Wolves game comes around the players would probably welcome the distraction of a boycott just my opinion of course i'll just get me coat.

Brighton are poor away from home, Southampton are shite in general, even though it’s a place where we historically struggle, Watford are settling back into mediocrity and Burnley are continuing their poor end of season form into this one. There’s definitely wins in there, Troops

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Brighton are poor away from home, Southampton are shite in general, even though it’s a place where we historically struggle, Watford are settling back into mediocrity and Burnley are continuing their poor end of season form into this one. There’s definitely wins in there, Troops

I just don't see it myself .I mean this week's home game against Brighton you'd expect a home win. But I just can't see it that's why I think they'll be up for it & the best we'll get is a draw. This is going to be a bloody awful season with the prospect of Rafa leaving & relegation staring us in the face & stuck with fucking Mike Bastard Ashley.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Just laughing at your turn of phrase btw

Sorry mate i dont mean to be offensive i just hate what he's done to the club he's a 24 carat cunt & you cant get any purer than that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

Sorry mate i dont mean to be offensive i just hate what he's done to the club he's a 24 carat cunt & you cant get any purer than that.

No need to apologise and I completely agree.

You know when it was confirmed Rafa was joining the club & gave his first interview & said we were a project. A tiny glimmer of hope turned on for me.  Rafa saying we were a project meant he was in for the long haul with his knowledge & expertise backed with a few quid from Ashley we could be challenging for Europe again. Yet here we are 3 years in & we're staring down the barrel of relegation with the prospect of Rafa being a memory in 7+ months time. The whole club's a rotten mess & I dread to think who or what comes after Rafa. 

1 hour ago, trooper said:

I just don't see it myself .I mean this week's home game against Brighton you'd expect a home win. But I just can't see it that's why I think they'll be up for it & the best we'll get is a draw. This is going to be a bloody awful season with the prospect of Rafa leaving & relegation staring us in the face & stuck with fucking Mike Bastard Ashley.

Oh aye, the whole season is going to be a slog. I just think we’ve seen enough positives creeping through, even in the defeats to Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Man United to have a bit of faith that we can polish poorer sides off.

27 minutes ago, trooper said:

You know when it was confirmed Rafa was joining the club & gave his first interview & said we were a project. A tiny glimmer of hope turned on for me.  Rafa saying we were a project meant he was in for the long haul with his knowledge & expertise backed with a few quid from Ashley we could be challenging for Europe again. Yet here we are 3 years in & we're staring down the barrel of relegation with the prospect of Rafa being a memory in 7+ months time. The whole club's a rotten mess & I dread to think who or what comes after Rafa. 

A yes man who Ashley decides, worrying time for you. 

I don’t want it because with your support you are big competition but you need some foreign investment and an owner that spots the ambition.

there might of been some bad blood between wolves and Newcastle recently but I’m a wolves fan that hopes you get back on track. Football family 

2 hours ago, trooper said:

The games leading up to Wolves

Brighton (h) 1pt

Southampton (a) 1pt

Watford (h) 0pt

Bournemouth (h) 0pt

Burnley (a)  1pt

West Ham (h) 1pt

Everton (a) 0pt

I might be a million miles wrong with my predictions I honestly don't think this team is strong enough for the premiership. I'm not saying we don't have good players just we don't have enough quality players Rafa's getting the best he can out of them but sadly some of these players aren't good enough for the premiership. I think by the time the Wolves game comes around the players would probably welcome the distraction of a boycott just my opinion of course i'll just get me coat.

I thought the same at the start of last season but we finished 10th thanks to rafa. All it needs is our first win and things can change quickly. Everyone thought palace were down when they were in our situation last season too.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

I thought the same at the start of last season but we finished 10th thanks to rafa. All it needs is our first win and things can change quickly. Everyone thought palace were down when they were in our situation last season too.

It's amazing that they were actually in an even worse position :lol: Considering we've had a harder start than they did too.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt