Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Probably another Bishop classic:

Tell those idiots a sale is close and see the protests fading out. Keep them happy until the window closes and then tell them how unprofessional those interested parties were...

I struggle to believe that, having been for sale for years (including when we finished 10th in the Summer), we now have 3 buyers at the same time.

I can believe that Ashley would make people sign a non disclosure and then announce talks on Sky News

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

DO3anvMUEAAoMre.jpg

“ I’ve always been the biggliest, ask anyone, the biggliest fan of Sportsball. 

I have people, the best people, already looking for a new quarterback. “ 

"I put in a tremendous, truly tremendous, offer to purchase the franchise and nobody has better respect for the coach. Ralph is a great man, very intelligent and I have tremendous respect for the New Castle county and its proud people covfefe."

• Haha 4

The most predictable and likely scenario is it's more lies to attempt to justify no spending in January. We can all see through it. What's off about this though is him explicitly referring to January and him saying all of this himself as well as Luke Edwards' patter. You can't second guess the horrid fat wanker. Why parties are always 'interested' between October and February instead of April-August when our fate is already known also absolutely reeks.

I'm desperately wanting it to be true, obviously. In an ideal world it'd be before Sunday as I want to go to the Wolves game and support Rafa and the team (not jeer subsititutions like the Colbackistas did to Perez on Saturday). Instead we're having to boycott.

I believed the Staveley stuff. Never going to let myself be let down like that again. Until the "Club Statement - Sale of the club" tweet comes out from NUFC I'm under the assumption he's here till he dies. I'm proper sick of being sick of his bullshit.

Edited by Haydnator

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt