Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

NUFC 360...

Representatives of Kenyon’s consortium are understood to have been in contact with various people they feel are influential in the fanbase. to stress that his interest genuine, and anything that threatens #NUFC's form would negative for negotiations.

Stolen from N.O.

"Kenyon giving out leaflets round Monument "divvnt protest, deal almost done". :D

Edited by trooper

On 06/12/2018 at 09:18, wykikitoon said:

If Ashley sold it before Jan I would suck off a donkey

Donkey: "Look, that's lovely Wyki but I only wanted a carrot."

Wyki: "nom nom, slurp......I'll have a tab.....slurp......when I'm done.....slurp.....and I'll..... Nom nom.....get you a carrot then."

• Haha 3

On 26/03/2013 at 11:41, Christmas Tree said:

So putting that to one side, how can the club move from where we are now to challenging for the top four?

Paddock Lad thinks its unlikely and clings to his suspicions thats it's all about profit and finishing in the top 10. Thats fair enough, but Ashley has always struck me as the sort of person that wants more than that.

I would say Paddocklad 1 CT 0 but I suspect the margin is much wider than that at this point.

• Haha 3

Most of the time when I can be bothered to engage with CT his response to whatever I’ve said is “ wrong....again :lol: “ 

Interesting to note that this thread was started  just before a Suarez-less Liverpool came to SJP and twatted us 0-6. The season ended a few weeks after that with us having to go to an already relegated QPR and win to stay up, I was there and watched us concede first to a penalty scored by Loic Remy, who signed for those low rent cockney twats rather than take what was on offer at SJP before we rallied to scrape a 1-2 win. 

Thats how wrong he was within 6 weeks of starting this thread. Strangely he never posts in the football section now...wonder why?...

That 0-6 game was mental. The lads in the Leazes corner genuinely went haywire and started singing about Nicky Butt & Obafemi Martins for some reason. Some broke out into a conga iirc. I was watching them more than the game at that stage. 

On 12/6/2018 at 13:24, trooper said:

Here we go not a stutter or stammer in sight. Make of that what you will

He speaks with confidence and conviction discussing retail. He hasn't got a clue about running a football club unfortunately and I think thats part of what gets him so nervous in front of a camera

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I would say Paddocklad 1 CT 0 but I suspect the margin is much wider than that at this point.

Nice selective cut and pasting :lol;

Relatively speaking it was a positive period back then following the turmoil since 2008 and we looked to be finding a way that would work. It was basically a question whether it would or not. 

Sadly it turned to shit.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And as I told you at the time you posted it, we were six points off the relegation spots. It wasn't entirely positive.

I didn’t say it was, I was taking stock of where we were at the time and what the out look was.

Paddock lad said at the same time “We can challenge for the top 4 regularly if Graham Carr keeps on delvering the goods player wise. Am happy enough with that”,

Gloom said “If FFP does indeed level the playing field then Ashley might come out of it looking better than he does now.”

Kid Dynamite said “

The top 5 finish last year and a 1/4 final place in Europe, £8mil profit over the last few years with another profit to be announced this week. A lot of things are going right atm.”

Anyway, I’m out, stop dragging me in!!! I’m still not over Shane :lol:

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I didn’t say it was, I was taking stock of where we were at the time and what the out look was.

Paddock lad said at the same time “We can challenge for the top 4 regularly if Graham Carr keeps on delvering the goods player wise. Am happy enough with that”,

Gloom said “If FFP does indeed level the playing field then Ashley might come out of it looking better than he does now.”

Kid Dynamite said “

The top 5 finish last year and a 1/4 final place in Europe, £8mil profit over the last few years with another profit to be announced this week. A lot of things are going right atm.”

Anyway, I’m out, stop dragging me in!!! I’m still not over Shane :lol:

Yeah, but it didn’t and he hasn’t 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He speaks with confidence and conviction discussing retail. He hasn't got a clue about running a football club unfortunately and I think thats part of what gets him so nervous in front of a camera

Imagine if you or I had 11 years experience of a job and still got it so immensely wrong… :D

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt