Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Also I would have thought any potential buyers would like to see we're secure in the premiership. The way things are they could be paying top $ for a championship club in a few months. I still think it's smoke & mirrors to avoid any unrest with the match goers

Edited by trooper

Here's the letter make of it what you will...

The Peter Kenyon letter to Mike Ashley:

“I know I speak for both of us in that we continue to share a serious determination to finalise the agreement we have to suit both parties as soon as possible in the new year.

“We have both spent many months discussing the parameters of a final deal and as you know we have also invested heavily in time and money on our various legal and financial advisors.

“And I appreciate the time and effort committed to the detailed discussions by your advisors, lawyers, club, and, of course, yourself.

“I fully respect your desire to ensure the next owners of Newcastle United understand the club, football, and have the appropriate financial resources, and I am delighted that you think the investor group led by myself is the best fit.

“On my side, I would like to personally assure you that I am committed to conclude our deal as soon as possible and, while we are both perhaps frustrated that we have not progressed as quickly as we would have wished.

“I would like to express personal gratitude for your patience and integrity in

Who writes fucking letters in 2019? All business is done via email. And any letter certainly wouldn't reference "Ashley making significant investment in selling NUFC"

Just more Trump esque bollocks to shut the fans up for the next 4 weeks 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

13 hours ago, trooper said:

Here's the letter make of it what you will...

The Peter Kenyon letter to Mike Ashley:

“I fully respect your desire to ensure the next owners of Newcastle United understand the club, football, and have the appropriate financial resources, 

I love that this keeps popping up. Why does Ashley (or Bishop) want to try and make people think that’s the case? Ashley certainly ticks none of those boxes himself in fact I find it impressive that after all these years of owning NUFC he still shows a remarkable lack of understanding about the club and football in general. 

Just go go back to doing what you do best Mike, drunkardly spewing up into fire places you ill dressed fucking scruff. 

• Like 1

This puts things into some perspective as to how far we''ve gone backwards 

NUFC had 24 premiership  wins in the 95/96 season

We have 25 premiership wins from 2015/19

• Sad 1

On 07/01/2019 at 21:45, trooper said:

This puts things into some perspective as to how far we''ve gone backwards 

NUFC had 24 premiership  wins in the 95/96 season

We have 25 premiership wins from 2015/19

:lol: fucking tragic that like. Likewise our cup record since Ashley bought us 

Fresh reports, man! And not just that, also photographs of Ashley, Kenyon, Rafa and Charnaz! (Plus the badge in the middle). What fucking more can this man do to keep his punters in the NUFC loop?

• Haha 5

If you’re ever down on yourself just take a read of any Facebook comment section about this topic. What a bunch of complete helmets :lol: 

It seems lost on quite a lot of people (Ferdinand included) that him allowing the club to invest isn’t throwing money away since he’s “selling”, it would be protecting his asset against relegation, an event that could halve the potential asking price at a minimum, so very much in his favor. Also, I’m really fucking tired of this “why should he put his hand in his own pocket” who is asking him to do that? The debt to him grows yet we make a profit on player trading while bringing in PL tv money, that’s just asset stripping ffs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

If you’re ever down on yourself just take a read of any Facebook comment section about this topic. What a bunch of complete helmets :lol: 

It seems lost on quite a lot of people (Ferdinand included) that him allowing the club to invest isn’t throwing money away since he’s “selling”, it would be protecting his asset against relegation, an event that could halve the potential asking price at a minimum, so very much in his favor. Also, I’m really fucking tired of this “why should he put his hand in his own pocket” who is asking him to do that? The debt to him grows yet we make a profit on player trading while bringing in PL tv money, that’s just asset stripping ffs. 

There’s some proper thick cunts amongst our lot who genuinely think the manager is the problem. 

• Like 1

I tell you what though. He's got his shit range of gear a lot more publicity than he would have if he hadn't made his comments about NUFC, exactly as he no doubt hoped.

If you're a dickhead like Keys and Twitter blows up when you say something twatful, you win. The people making all the noise are doing exactly what you hoped for. Ditto Ferdinand. 

I wish people had the self control to not fucking react to this shit and just let it die on the vine. Even if you make the cleverest, most withering tweet of all time, if it prolongs the outrage, the likes of Keys and Ferdinand still win.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I tell you what though. He's got his shit range of gear a lot more publicity than he would have if he hadn't made his comments about NUFC, exactly as he no doubt hoped.

If you're a dickhead like Keys and Twitter blows up when you say something twatful, you win. The people making all the noise are doing exactly what you hoped for. Ditto Ferdinand. 

I wish people had the self control to not fucking react to this shit and just let it die on the vine. Even if you make the cleverest, most withering tweet of all time, if it prolongs the outrage, the likes of Keys and Ferdinand still win.

I totally understand this but unfortunately, in the case of Ferdinand, he's been giving a platform to spout his shite on television with no real opponent to counter his shit. I think BT knew exactly what was coming which is why Humphrey had a bit of a go at camel features for the 'controversy' and 'debate'. Joe Cole was a Chelsea player, why the fuck was Ferdinand there? This is the trouble with sky and BT, their absolute insistence on having the same LFC/MUFC/AFC whatever, arseholes being expected to comment on a club they've no fucking interest in. (Despite being paid to!)

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt