Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

I get that it's annoying but you have to just ignore it. Or better still don't watch it. I haven't watched the build up to a football match in years cos ultimately it doesn't matter what these people think and invariably what they think is wrong because they're thick. Or worse than that, they're just saying wrong stuff to get a bite, which is exactly what's happening here. 

We don't win by trying to counter it, we win by ignoring it. You're right that we shouldn't  have to listen to what some Arsenal player who gets his knowledge from the  back page of the Sun thinks about Newcastle and that the broadcaster should be doing better than that....but we don't have to watch or listen to it. And when you don't, you make what that person thinks irrelevant, which is what it actually is. When it gets  rehashed on twitter, that gives it relevance.

People are moaning on twitter about Keys trying to stay relevant and in the public eye.....aye, he is, and guess what, you're helping him. :lol: (not you personally)

Sorry, rant. It just annoys me because Keys has hit the fucking jackpot this weekend and I hate the irrelevant little fat, middle management, never kicked a ball in his life, cunt.

• Like 3

:lol::lol: As much as I dislike Keane you can’t level that sort of shite at him. 

Hes just a wum tbh, same as Adrian Durham. You know what they’re doing but it’s still fucking annoying to hear their shite. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

I started reading Keegan‘s biography today and as the likes of Ferdinand and Keys are probably neither capable of reading nor to understand it they should be  beaten up with the book until they understand what Ashley has done to this club.

• Like 3

:lol::lol: 

The fact he can somehow keep losing more respect is impressive I’ll give him that. At least stick to your guns ffs. Embarrassment. 

As far as I’m concerned anyone in football that defends Ashley is simply a cunt. There are owners who run clubs into the ground and every football fan (piss taking aside) should look at that person with disdain, the Blackburn Venki (sp?) ownership, the way Bolton have been run, Blackpools ownership, the nightmares Portsmouth had etc, I put Ashley into that group of owners that are simply in it for themselves and are the exact sort of people that are ruining football for a lot of people. For people that supposedly like football to come out in support of people like that is completely contradictory. Ashley is anti-football, he’s taking what should be a proud and good sized club and running it into the ground for his own pocket, he’s sold off land assets, he’s stripped the clubs playing staff assets, he’s refused to take care of stadium and training facilities, and for the “he’s took the club out of debt” argument he’s simply moved the debt to himself and will ask the club for it back when time comes, I’m also far from convinced £120m or so debt for a PL club would have proved to be some issue that would have seen us end up like Leeds or Pompey, it’s also somehow growing despite the years of PL money and the reduction in player spending (wages & profits on transfers). Fucking shameful stuff from Ferdinand.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol: 

The fact he can somehow keep losing more respect is impressive I’ll give him that. At least stick to your guns ffs. Embarrassment. 

As far as I’m concerned anyone in football that defends Ashley is simply a cunt. There are owners who run clubs into the ground and every football fan (piss taking aside) should look at that person with disdain, the Blackburn Venki (sp?) ownership, the way Bolton have been run, Blackpools ownership, the nightmares Portsmouth had etc, I put Ashley into that group of owners that are simply in it for themselves and are the exact sort of people that are ruining football for a lot of people. For people that supposedly like football to come out in support of people like that is completely contradictory. Ashley is anti-football, he’s taking what should be a proud and good sized club and running it into the ground for his own pocket, he’s sold off land assets, he’s stripped the clubs playing staff assets, he’s refused to take care of stadium and training facilities, and for the “he’s took the club out of debt” argument he’s simply moved the debt to himself and will ask the club for it back when time comes, I’m also far from convinced £120m or so debt for a PL club would have proved to be some issue that would have seen us end up like Leeds or Pompey, it’s also somehow growing despite the years of PL money and the reduction in player spending (wages & profits on transfers). Fucking shameful stuff from Ferdinand.

Absolutley spot on.  Was listening to the radio / podcast and they had the head of Blackpool Supporters Trust on.  Disgrace.  The FA want to be ashamed on themselves.  But, it's the same as why the only positive dope tests are those small fry players.  I.e Too many people with greasy palms in football.

• Like 1

The FA are as much to blame as anyone for allowing football to be ruined for tens of thousands (if not more) of supporters of clubs throughout the country.  There's no chance they'll ever do anything about it unless something catastrophic happens to Liverpool or Man Utd either.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt