Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Alex said:

And it’s not a brand many would wish to be associated with 

It’s either stupid as fuck or his manoeuvre to block any sale, meaning it’s an integral part of his bluff.

Any such move would seriously restrict the commercial revenue for any new owner. It’s a major asset and therefore probably for both sides not negotiable.

The only chance for us to get rid of Ashley is either him dropping dead or the club going bankrupt tbh

• Like 1

I never believed he was ever going anywhere all it was, was a smokescreen against the protests. Happy Face has wrote a list of previous smokescreen i'll try & find it.Here we go...

Sorry the writings small but it's worth looking at.

Keegan protest - Ashley immediately puts the club up for sale and puts out his first woe is me statement including "I've got the message, you don't need to protest"
Hull protest – KBA attempt to undermine the protest by announcing Jonas' cancer after they'd treated him terribly. Extra security on turnstiles and banners removed from protesters.
Singing section sings about Ashley - Ashley removes the singing section. 
TMG starts - Ashley goes on Sky to lie and his KBA goons (Keys, Gray, Wise, Jordan, White, Ferdinand) go on to defend him.
Sportsredirect – Ashley hires a new law firm to have site shut down
Protest movement starts to target Sports Direct - Major Sports Direct shareholders literally advise other shareholders to vote against Ashley as CEO at the following AGM because "negative media stories about Ashley have damaged the company's public image."
Keith Bishop overheard at an airport assuring someone calling on behalf of Ashley that "Don't worry, it'll all blow over in a month"
Ponteland meal – Ashley resorts to sticking his Vs up at protesters
Approached by fan in London – Ashley tries to start on him.
Approached at the committee last week - "Please don't bother me no more"
11 minute walk in – match stream is turned off in foyer. 
Wolves boycott - goes on Sky to announce that club is as far along as it's ever been to being sold, local journalists and True Faith remove backing for protest, protest cancelled.

We’re 19th in the Deloitte richlist for last season. But still didn’t have a penny to spend on transfers this season.

Meanwhile, Wet Ham, a place below is spent £95m on transfers this season.

For such a prick of a person Ashley is very thin skinned and Onwurah knows it, hence why she's being smart and calling him out in public for the cuntish way he treats NUFC and the fans.

Watching the cameras cut to him constant during the Cardiff game you could see the twitch behind the grimace (smile) as the crowd chanted stand up if you hate Mike Ashley.

Problem is it's not hitting that raw nerve with him, yeah he doesn't like but he's the sort of cunt that thinks a good night out is a skin full then getting into a barney with your best mate.

Exposing his shifty ways and letting him know he'll never be more than a temporary custodian of the club that will only be remembered as a lying twat that fucked things up, will open up the wound a lot more than than calling him cockney.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Was he watching some sort of screen on Saturday?  Him and his mate were looking at something and then every now and then passing a phone between them.

Cunts.

Spurs game.

• Haha 1

Can't remember a time when I've been more miserable supporting NUFC. 

3 days of the window left and we are scrabbling around for a LB and CM on loan when a blind man on a galloping horse can see we need a CF and a No.10 to create some goals. 

We are potentially 4 months off being managerless in the Championship. And our handful of decent players won't be hanging around this time.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Can't remember a time when I've been more miserable supporting NUFC. 

3 days of the window left and we are scrabbling around for a LB and CM on loan when a blind man on a galloping horse can see we need a CF and a No.10 to create some goals. 

We are potentially 4 months off being managerless in the Championship. And our handful of decent players won't be hanging around this time.

I’m beyond that even. Total apathy on my part. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Aye, honestly i think we had Rafa at the wrong moment in time. Maybe if we'd gone down and stayed down, Ashley would have fucked off by now. 

The club is never going anywhere while he's here, and tbh I'm hardly paying attention to football at all now. That's his legacy.

Edited by Rayvin

Looking forward to the summer when Ashley and his little stooges are all shocked Benitez has left. Articles come out about how they’d based all their plans on giving him a new contract but he’s walked out on them and now they have to start a manager search. 

We’re down this season or next season, when we do go down we’ll not be going back up. Hopefully it’s the thing that gets rid of him, I’d say it’d be nice to see him lose money but he’s been siphoning assets out of the club for 10 years so he’d likely still break even at least. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

If we do go down, the parachute money could keep Ashley in charge for a couple of more seasons. When Rafa goes in the summer, how much will be in the transfer kitty for Tim Sherwood and Dennis Wise to spend? 

More than Rafa's got in his entire time as manager, I'd wager. 

i'm generally apathetic but still retain an interest. it's hard to cut ties with the club completely after all these years and i still support the team on match days, but i watch way fewer games than i used to and it doesn't hurt as much when we inevitably lose the sort of games we used to have a decent chance of winning. 

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Looking forward to the summer when Ashley and his little stooges are all shocked Benitez has left. Articles come out about how they’d based all their plans on giving him a new contract but he’s walked out on them and now they have to start a manager search. 

We’re down this season or next season, when we do go down we’ll not be going back up. Hopefully it’s the thing that gets rid of him, I’d say it’d be nice to see him lose money but he’s been siphoning assets out of the club for 10 years so he’d likely still break even at least. 

This is what annoys the piss out of me, and he seems to have got away with it. 

By selling off the clubs non-football assets, no doubt via St.James Holdings or whatever cover company he’s created for it, he’s reducing the clubs ability to generate income, which in turn reduces the amount of money we can spend. 

Combined with the lack income from stadium advertising, he’s quietly fucked us and has his ready-made excuse not to spend

” Can’t go against the FFP rules, Penfold. Tell the Spaniard he’s got nahfink!”

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt