Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

29 minutes ago, trooper said:

Ashleys probably got Oddbins in his sights as they look to go in to administration. Transfer window, what transfer window.

The fat bastard needs taking behind the bins, and given a good shoeing.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This is what annoys the piss out of me, and he seems to have got away with it. 

By selling off the clubs non-football assets, no doubt via St.James Holdings or whatever cover company he’s created for it, he’s reducing the clubs ability to generate income, which in turn reduces the amount of money we can spend. 

Combined with the lack income from stadium advertising, he’s quietly fucked us and has his ready-made excuse not to spend

” Can’t go against the FFP rules, Penfold. Tell the Spaniard he’s got nahfink!”

Hit the nail on the head there. 

Add to that a buyer will have to put a lot of cash into areas like the training facilities, as by all accounts it’s had very little investment under bitch tits reign. 

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

By selling off the clubs non-football assets, no doubt via St.James Holdings or whatever cover company he’s created for it, he’s reducing the clubs ability to generate income, which in turn reduces the amount of money we can spend. 

Combined with the lack income from stadium advertising, he’s quietly fucked us and has his ready-made excuse not to spend

And to top it off he wants to keep control of the club shops and advertising boards even if he does sell the club. Which effectively means he won't sell the club, cos anyone worth having as owner would laugh in his face at those demands 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, honestly i think we had Rafa at the wrong moment in time. Maybe if we'd gone down and stayed down, Ashley would have fucked off by now. 

The club is never going anywhere while he's here, and tbh I'm hardly paying attention to football at all now. That's his legacy.

That’s exactly how I feel. Meh meh and triple meh

22 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Extremely well put. 

Listen to you sour bunch of discontented pessimists. The rest of us have found the golden nugget* having beaten the unbeatable and with our record signing on his way**

* in the continual unrelenting river of shite

** pending no resumption of regular service

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why can’t we just reinvest the massive wedge we get from the TV deal like every other bastard club? :lol:

Aye what a cunt man. He’s literally acting like the club is broke. 

I do find it strange and worrying that after making a profit on transfers and hardly any spending in the summer that we do have to take a loan to make signings. Rafa will know that he will never get the money he needs from this owner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I do find it strange and worrying that after making a profit on transfers and hardly any spending in the summer that we do have to take a loan to make signings. Rafa will know that he will never get the money he needs from this owner.

Agreed, I think it all points to the money being funneled somewhere else that the financials are presenting in a different way. 

So big thanks to Barclays Bank, that’s what Rio and Keyes were looking for right?

Edited by Howay

37 minutes ago, Howay said:

Agreed, I think it all points to the money being funneled somewhere else that the financials are presenting in a different way. 

So big thanks to Barclays Bank, that’s what Rio and Keyes were looking for right?

Does Rafa have an bank account with them?

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt