Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, t00nraider2 said:

It still riles me about Adam Johnson playing for Sunderland and scoring that goal against us but you just have to accept it and enjoy their current demise.

Fire and Brimstone. 

35 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

It still riles me about Adam Johnson playing for Sunderland and scoring that goal against us but you just have to accept it and enjoy their current demise.

Kiddy fiddlers?

4d9198ecc4e65ef615631229f6402a86.jpg

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Must have used lots of brain cells for that one!

Your behaviour on this forum has been absolutely noncensical, get back on RTG they are more your mental age.. not that age matters to them much anyway

Edited by 247

Just out of interest do your family find child abuse jokes funny? Do you crack these hilarious jokes with them? Or do you hide this stupid side of your personality from them or are you a loner?

With regards to rules, I was referring to the forum rules. Is this not a forum which is moderated to prevent foul messages? People posting and allowing child abuse jokes no doub reflects badly on the site and puts a lot of people off posting and it spoils threads.

As a Necastle United fan I am ashamed and embarrassed that other Newcastle fans stoop this low to use child abuse to mock Sunderland.

I typed this one-handed as I was “watching” Secret Life of a 5yr Old from my W. Bank. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

With regards to rules, I was referring to the forum rules. Is this not a forum which is moderated to prevent foul messages? People posting and allowing child abuse jokes no doub reflects badly on the site and puts a lot of people off posting and it spoils threads.

:lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

I set up a new one because a saddo (monkeys fist) is so obsessed with me and child abusers and can't handle my points, he has to resort to sad thing like changing my profile pic to child abusers. He still can't explain his obsession with my profile. He thought he was clever but he just shows what a sad person he is and he knows it! 

Nee need for that kind of language.

• Haha 2

On 04/02/2019 at 14:20, t00nraider2 said:

OK, I get it, you find my post boring. Just ignore them then, but please stop editing my profile with references of child abuse. It's disgusting and against the rules.

Rules ? There's fucking rules ? Well I never

so i have an ITK who reckons Kenyon is optimistic that takeover could still go through before the end of the season. a massive offer that ashley would be insane to turn down has apparently been made. but ashley would have to give up the sports direct signage and control of merchandise. 

still no confirmation of who the consortium of US investors are - that would be news - but apparently it includes multiple billionaires. kenyon would put in money too and run the show. the consortium is motivated by what they see as the massive untapped commercial revenue potential, by turning us into a top 6 club with a global brand, instead of a regional branch of sports direct. confirmation too, as if it were needed, that ashley is content to put the bare minimum into the club in order to finish 17th or higher every season, but no more. that is the extent of his ambition and he apparently makes no secret of it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’ll probably fuck the deal up again. The gargantuan cunt 

don't underestimate his ability to fuck up. it looks like he could walk away from the club with a fat profit, so if it all goes south, it's because of the fat cunt. 

kenyon is apparently enthusiastic about the untapped potential of the club and wants to turn us into a force again. he apparently also isn't concerned about relegation. 

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt