Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

4 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

I'm someone who's not a sheep and argues valid points based on facts. Where was the boos tonight lads? Another 3 points woop woop. Some of us watching out team whereas someone was too busy editing someone's profile to watch.

This could be straight off RTG tbh.

• Haha 2

There is a saddo on RTG who would rather upload pics of peodophiles to someone else's profile when their team is playing? I was biting my nails praying we weren't going to concede and drop points last night watching the game and buzzing we were winning whereas MF was busy viewing pics of peodophiles and editing my profile. But I'm the one who's rattled lmfao.

23 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

There is a saddo on RTG who would rather upload pics of peodophiles to someone else's profile when their team is playing? I was biting my nails praying we weren't going to concede and drop points last night watching the game and buzzing we were winning whereas MF was busy viewing pics of peodophiles and editing my profile. But I'm the one who's rattled lmfao.

:D

Bless, he’s getting all confused which board he’s on, and which club he’s pretending to support. 

There, their, they’re , petal. 

It’s hard being a WUM cunt, isn’t it? 

45 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

There is a saddo on RTG who is buzzing we were peadophiles 

That’s all I got from that, anyone?

Edited by 247
  • Haha 3

:lol: Those quotes make absolutely no sense. People can’t just keep saying well he’s really rich so must be really smart, it means nothing at all when his running of the club is this brutal. The Pardew bit is gibberish and then he says the squad needs massive investment, so what exactly is good about him Roeder?

The “well they could have a worse owner” is a ridiculous point as well, if I break my foot someone coming over and saying “well there are people who have lost a leg” doesn’t console me in any way, I’m still in pain, and in any case there are people out there without broken feet, so why does the positive side of that argument not get considered by people that come out with drivel like Roeder has there? 

I would imagine Roeder’s just another one on the payroll. His lack of relevance and his inability to articulate why Ashley isn’t that bad an owner make him seem like just the sort of person the owner would think would be worth hiring

• Like 1

On 26/02/2019 at 22:07, t00nraider2 said:

I'm someone who's not a sheep and argues valid points based on facts. Where was the boos tonight lads? Another 3 points woop woop. Some of us watching out team whereas someone was too busy editing someone's profile to watch.

Sorry, but the position of boring mackem wum who’s contrary in lieu of having a personality or an intelligent argument to make is already taken. 

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Sad to see. Got his autograph in a book with Mirandinha's and Willie/Iam McFauls. Spoke well at my Dad's local club years ago against the old regime as club captain, ( putting himself in potential bother). :(

Edited by Howmanheyman

On 27/02/2019 at 09:16, Monkeys Fist said:

:D

Bless, he’s getting all confused which board he’s on, and which club he’s pretending to support. 

There, their, they’re , petal. 

It’s hard being a WUM cunt, isn’t it? 

You have to resort to editting my posts and profile during NUFC v Burnley live match as you can't argue well enough without it and prefer to upload pics of peodos than watch NUFC. Lmfao.

Edited by t00nraider2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He can’t sleep his dad’s banging his sister in the next room.

And he's still waiting for his turn.

From Martin Hardy.

Mike Ashley is no longer looking to sell Newcastle United after failing to see any realistic offer materialise since he put the club up for sale 17 months ago. Ashley has become annoyed at the expense the process has cost in that period, with alleged interest from Amanda Staveley and Peter Kenyon failing to produce what he considered a noteworthy offer. He bought the club he paid ÂŁ133m for in 2007.

Newcastle have spent money on legal fees to get it ready for sale during the period since October 2017, when the Sports Direct owner announced his intention to sell, after promotion back to the Premier League. Ashley has become deeply frustrated with the lack of serious offers to end his controversial tenure. He went public with a personal letter sent by Kenyon to disprove a theory he was not a realistic seller.

At that point, at the beginning of January, Ashley was ready to sell for a fee of around ÂŁ280m. Neither Kenyon nor Garry Cook, the former Manchester City chief executive, could raise the funds to match that valuation. It is thought the value of the club, with Newcastle now close to confirming Premier League safety, has risen.

Ashley called time on Staveley’s PR campaign in January last year. She made three proposals, one of which was for half of Ashley’s asking price, and doubts persisted about the level of financial backing she had.

The move will see Ashley harden his stance that the club should return to its recruitment policy of buying emerging talent under the age of 25. That has led to friction with his manager, Rafa Benitez, whose contract runs out at the end of this season. Benitez has pushed to sign players in the age bracket between 28 and 29. He was blocked from buying Salomon Rondon last summer for ÂŁ16.5m and a complicated loan swap deal had to be arranged that saw Dwight Gayle go to West Bromwich Albion in exchange for Rondon. Benitez was one of two on a short-list to replace Claude Puel at Leicester, but lost out to Brendan Rodgers.

Well that’s Rafa out the door.

If you have an asset for sale for years and no one wants to paying the asking price then maybe it’s too high a price?

• Like 1

I hope they are as spoilt as possible and just look for some quick cash to burn.

Otherwise our only realistic option to get rid of him is follow the example of Sunderland.

As long as he is alive and the club is profitable to him he won’t sell.

Also on the other hand, if there is truth in it that Kenyon and Cook couldn’t raise the money to make a bid it seems a bit stupid to me to go into negotiations.

It would be bit like deciding to exit a political and economical union only to think about the consequences later though...

• Haha 4

This sounds like a desperate attempt to get even more money out of Kenyon, when the offer made would apparently already see him walking away with a massive profit.

...which begs the question, has he ever really wanted to sell?

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt