Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Howay said:

He is aye, and fully agree it’s a ridiculous way to do it. His initial argument also holds no value, saying “we get the tv money staggered through the year” as an excuse not to spend money doesn’t wash as you know that money is coming in, we could as you mention also stagger player payments as it seems every fucker else does, or put the money up now knowing full well it’s coming in. He’s also adding in costs to further his shite point, such as national insurance, yet neglecting to mention the flip sides of all of this which is coming from what I assume would be things like amortization on the players/their contracts reducing tax, and the fact that it’s not all that common a player is going to see through his 5 year contract so acting like you’re definitely paying the full 5 years is another deception. 

In any case, that sounds like we’ve got another summer window of fuck all going on tbh. 

They never like to point out that when we sell a player, we then don't have to pay they wages that they like to tell us all goes into the purchase price of a player.  It's all one way with them and the media seem to just lap it up without bothering to challenge them on their shite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

'Why, Mr Charney/Mr Ashley, do we pay up front when no fucker else does'. 

The Ronny or BBC Newcastle need to ask the question. Better still if it's asked, word for word, in the Hoose of Commons. 

The question crops up every now and then and was also directed at the club at meetings of the fans forum iirc, but the club has never been bothered or been willing to answer it.

But as with protests the club is succeeding in just letting everything fade out.

On 4/11/2019 at 14:27, essembeeofsunderland said:

'Why, Mr Charney/Mr Ashley, do we pay up front when no fucker else does'. 

The Ronny or BBC Newcastle need to ask the question. Better still if it's asked, word for word, in the Hoose of Commons. 

Where yiz been? It's been explained many times. Clubs who are a bit short of £££s take a few million less because they need the money. NUFC take a bigger payment when a club that's a bit short of £££s can only pay in long term installments.

On 12/04/2019 at 22:18, t00nraider2 said:

Where yiz been? It's been explained many times. Clubs who are a bit short of £££s take a few million less because they need the money. NUFC take a bigger payment when a club that's a bit short of £££s can only pay in long term installments.

Clubs short of cash such as Liverpool and Tottenham? 

I see the accounts are fiddled to fuck again. We've made enough profit to pay back Ashley £33mil and still be £11mil in profit. They also reckon Rafa has had £111mil to spend over 2 seasons (including agents fees and left over payments for older players etc) 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

I hope that's not a genuine quote. We've had a good season apparently? 

So we aren't going to improve the training ground anytime soon and we arent going to break our model to buy players 26+ (ie Rondon) 

So the 2 things Rafa has asked for the sign a new contract, Charnley has publicly rejected them. Probably the first Rafa has heard of it too 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I hope that's not a genuine quote. We've had a good season apparently? 

So we aren't going to improve the training ground anytime soon and we arent going to break our model to buy players 26+ (ie Rondon) 

So the 2 things Rafa has asked for the sign a new contract, Charnley has publicly rejected them. Probably the first Rafa has heard of it too 

A guy on N.O. reckons it's a genuine quote from Charnley if this proves to be right farewell & good luck Rafa. Btw if Charnley thinks this has been a good season he needs his head testing the slimy little toad

Edited by trooper

I said it before and will say it again: Charnley is the biggest charlatan of all of them.

For someone who should know from own experience what the club was like before Ashley his blind obedience to the fat cunt is treasonous.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

So where has this quote come from then? Sounds like bullshit to me. I genuinely think Rafa will stay, somehow. I hope I'm right.

Ashleyout.com now saying Charnley made that statement 

Not that it’s anything anyone with a football pulse didn’t know but talk about literally giving the game away. Barely surviving is a good season and the cunt running the whole shebang told local journalists he’s happy with that. Probably would’ve sad the same had  his wages not been recently doubled too. 

• Like 3

It's not only "like it or lump it" to Rafa it's "like it or lump it" to everyone who supports the club. I hope him & Ashley if he turns up have some lovely things shouted at them.

7 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see the accounts are fiddled to fuck again. We've made enough profit to pay back Ashley £33mil and still be £11mil in profit. They also reckon Rafa has had £111mil to spend over 2 seasons (including agents fees and left over payments for older players etc) 

Absolutely bleeding the fucking club dry. Between craic like that and the quotes from Charnley there’s no one that could possibly try and be some devils advocate type and act like Ashley is anything but a cancer to NUFC now. 

As I’ve said in the past sadly I’m quickly losing interest, that’s what this fat cunt has done to me, if Rafa leaves what’s the point? That bald little loser who Ashley keeps around has confirmed every suspicion we as a fan base have ever had about Ashley, barely over a point per game is not a good season for a club like NUFC it’s good because of the circumstances but those circumstances are Ashley being owner. That’s basically as good as confirming Rafa is gone imo, yet another great football man embarrassed by this group of fucking clowns, he deserves so much better and when he does leave I’ll wish the bloke well it’s just a massive shame we didn’t get him under another owner as tbh I could see us winning something with him (if he was given control and funds). 

We’ll go down tbh. Anyone that takes a good look at the squad we have can plainly see that, Rafa has kept it in the division but anyone we’d attract now would need massive investment in playing staff to get close to what Rafa has done. It’s just a ridiculous circle now, terrible decision > relegation > retention of some players purchase of a few top Championship players > promotion > “we can’t compete with Man City as we’ve lost billions from 1 season in the Championship so we will be paying this off for at least 10 years” > back to the terrible decision phase, absolute ball bags. 

Would absolutely love to be wrong on all of the above (besides the insults of Ashley and Charnley, I’m 100% correct in their descriptions) but sadly don’t see it at the moment. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 5

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt