Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: No one is actually expecting Champion’s League qualification next season but a club that is trying would be incredible.

I'm getting ahead of myself I know, but I honestly don't what to say or think to this news.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol: Aye what a nightmare it would be

8D217C4E-7294-48C3-B608-ABE2689CA957.jpeg

They're right like, way better to be bought by a couple of guys who ran Eastleigh :cuppa:

• Haha 5

I for one can't think of anything worse than getting to spend loads on players to come and play under the best manager we've had in years.

• Haha 1

The Mail are reporting that the Sheik's reps are saying he's close to buying us. They're also reporting that they are very keen to keep Rafa on. Holy f*ck I think this actually happening.

Edited by Polarboy

5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

The Mail are reporting that the Sheik's reps are saying he's close to buying us. They're also reporting that they are very keen to keep Rafa on. Holy f*ck I think this actually happening.

Close to buying us ? Hmm The Sun article says contracts have been signed & submitted to the Premier League 

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

Close to buying us ? Hmm The Sun article says contracts have been signed & submitted to the Premier League 

That would be pretty close tbf. 

The knight Ryder must be having a right lock in tonight, he’ll get fucking months of back pages off this even if it doesn’t happen. 

Edited by Howay

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

Fair do's it did say concluded, but I don't, for my own mental health, want to act as if this is done until I see Rafa with the Sheik on the pitch. 

Edited by Polarboy

Props to that guy tbf :lol:

If this goes through for us I'll actually have some small sympathy with Sunderland. Fucking hell man, can you imagine a worse day for your bitter rivals to get bought out by a billionaire? Oh God, I hope it makes the documentary...! Forget what I said about sympathy, I want to see tears :D

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt