Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

As if either us or them wouldn't snap someone's hand off for 7th.

In their case they’d snap someone’s hand off for 17th. Which is what we’ve routinely aimed for under ashley.

:lol: They call our lot deluded ffs. For a start as others say if we had an owner who challenged for 7th we’d be buzzing. But if there is truth to this, this bloke isn’t going for 7th he wants to challenge his half brother.

They can talk about how it’s all locked up there all they want, but Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea aren’t spending much, while Man Utd don’t know what they’re doing. If another club come in hoying Man City money around it’s not impossible to crack that bunch. Saying all that I’m still massively skeptical of all of this. 

Interesting to note that this rumour has instantly generated an 8 page thread on Retards To Go, the second longest after their Sack Jack Ross thread. Nice.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

That'd be just our luck like :lol: a glazer style take over.

Man U have spent north of 600 million in the last 5 years.

I'd accept that.

I heard this rumour last night (well actually I got the message but only read it this morning) but it’s from a lad I work with who also works part time as a talent scout with the Newcastle Elite Academy.  

My main concern with the story is the source. Yes, it's the Sun. But even the journo, Justin Allen, is unknown to me and looks like Steve McClaren but without his hair island!

• Haha 1

After my initial excitement has waned I have 3 concerns

1 - This Sheikh is a bullshitter (thats why his Liverpool bid failed apparently)

2 - If he's genuine, then Ashley fucks it up by demanding merch rights

3 - If we get past both of those points then the Premier League refuse the sale as they don't want 2 Man City's ruining the league

At least we topped off the worst day in the Mackems living memory yesterday, even if it comes to nowt :lol:

• Haha 2

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt