Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Can't disagree with the comments above. Let's see what comes out in the wash.. but surely an elaborate scam for Ashley to get a sheikh to publish in his own media he is buying the club etc and damage whatever rep. he has in his country.

Edited by zerosum

It's not beyond possibility that the Sheihk's interest is genuine and that Ashley has opportunistically seized on it with no intention of seeing it through, but honestly this one seems to have more fanfare than any of the previous ones and the whole media lit up with it.

The Art of Distraction. The transfer windows open, Rafas contract needs sorting. Pretend theres a buyer for the club all the time the clocks ticking down.

29 minutes ago, trooper said:

Charnley "Rafa if you just sign this forget about the small print Mike's got  a buyer for the club hes loaded"

Rafa " Ok you sure about this"

Charnley  "Yeah just sign it's for 10 years like you wanted"

A few days later

Charnley " Rafa I dont know how to tell you this the deals fell through.

Rafa "But you said"

Charnley "Never mind you've got your 10 year contract & btw Mike says theres no money again"

:lol: Rafa obviously wouldn’t fall for it, it’s more the stalling/distraction tactics that make it Ashley-esque.

Edited by 247

26 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It's not beyond possibility that the Sheihk's interest is genuine and that Ashley has opportunistically seized on it with no intention of seeing it through

^ this is basically where I was going.. would you put it past him? 

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And what's in that for the Sheikh?

I don’t doubt he’s a genuine buyer. Just as it was with Staveley and Kenyon.

It’s the intentions of the seller I am concerned about.

• Like 1

Have to say though, if the buyer has confirmed a £350m bid, I'm struggling to think what Ashley can possibly say. That's his asking price down to the penny. He's getting everything he wanted here.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Anyone get the feeling that if we do finally get rid of Ashley here, Trooper is still not going to be happy about anything :lol:

Honestly Ray I hate the bastard & what he's done to the club. I'd love to see the back of Ashley. I just dont thi k this is it I'd luv it to be but this is Ashley we're talking about

• Like 1

Have to say though, if the buyer has confirmed a £350m bid, I'm struggling to think what Ashley can possibly say. That's his asking price down to the penny. He's getting everything he wanted here.

He'll want £400 million 

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Was thinking about this earlier, perhaps in that statement they made saying the price has been ‘agreed’ then they put the pressure on Ashley to do the deal? They are obviously well aware of the type of tactics Ashley uses, wouldn’t surprise me at all if they had talked to Staveley as she has quite the Arabian contacts iirc 

Edited by 247

He apparently turned down a similarly massive offer from Kenyan, so I definitely don’t put it past the cunt to reject this based on his other ridiculous demands. The cunt is going to milk any potential buyer for all they’re worth so whoever does eventually buy the club will need deep pockets.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

He apparently turned down a similarly massive offer from Kenyan, so I definitely don’t put it past the cunt to reject this based on his other ridiculous demands. The cunt is going to milk any potential buyer for all they’re worth so whoever does eventually buy the club will need deep pockets.

Did the Kenyan try to buy the club with money from the frozen assets of an uncle?

• Haha 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Kenyon's issue was a lack of proof of funds wasn't it? I guess he could use the same thing here.

I mean, I do feel that at some point, Ashley will take the money and run. And the £150m hit he took on Debenhams is something that he really will have felt. Surely he can't enjoy this constant negative shite any more than we do. There has to be an endgame for him, this is the highest the club's stock will ever be under him, it's not going to get better than Rafa and a lower midtable PL finish with what he's prepared to put in.

I am honestly not sure how to treat this. There are far too many different messages flying around with Edwards saying even Charlatanley knew nothing but Hardy claiming due diligence being completed, something I doubt can be done without the chief executive’s knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I am honestly not sure how to treat this. There are far too many different messages flying around with Edwards saying even Charlatanley knew nothing but Hardy claiming due diligence being completed, something I doubt can be done without the chief executive’s knowledge.

It's actually quite possible that Charnley is as totally useless as we think he is you know. He has been promoted far beyond his competence.

If Ashley has tasked Bishop with the details and Charnley is just aware that there are multiple talks going on, he could have just offered up the accounts for perusal without being aware that a firm bid had come in.

Edited by Rayvin

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The club could be sold, Charnley sacked and three months later he'd still be turning up for work oblivious that anything had changed.

1955-1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt