Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

6 hours ago, Kitman said:

wtf are you trying to say?

He’s troying to soy Hosseloo’s joinen the villah 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I heard they were old photos. I also heard the deal is definitely happening. The source is someone who works for the elite academy that some of the players have invested in. I won’t believe it until it’s happened like 

Aye, there's too much going on for it not to be true. However this is Ashley we are talking about, and he's more than capabal of just changing his mind to be a cunt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, there's too much going on for it not to be true. However this is Ashley we are talking about, and he's more than capabal of just changing his mind to be a cunt 

Of just fucking things up somehow

Take it for what it is,  why would Ashley be offering Rafa a new contract if he was selling up & sodding off ?

Northern Echo report – Thursday 6 June 2019:

‘Newcastle United’s current owners will not be conducting fresh contract talks with Rafael Benitez, and are adamant their final offer is already on the table.

Benitez’s current contract is due to expire on June 30, which means he has just over three weeks in which to decide whether to accept the terms that have been submitted via his representatives.

Having met Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley in London last month, Benitez and his negotiating team have been in contact with the Newcastle hierarchy via telephone and Email in the last few weeks.

That has resulted in a formal contract offer, which Benitez is currently understood to be considering.’

Just now, trooper said:

Take it for what it is,  why would Ashley be offering Rafa a new contract if he was selling up & sodding off ?

Northern Echo report – Thursday 6 June 2019:

‘Newcastle United’s current owners will not be conducting fresh contract talks with Rafael Benitez, and are adamant their final offer is already on the table.

Benitez’s current contract is due to expire on June 30, which means he has just over three weeks in which to decide whether to accept the terms that have been submitted via his representatives.

Having met Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley in London last month, Benitez and his negotiating team have been in contact with the Newcastle hierarchy via telephone and Email in the last few weeks.

That has resulted in a formal contract offer, which Benitez is currently understood to be considering.’

Because he hasn't sold yet and if it falls through he loses the manage for nowt. 

16 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not sure how I've managed to spell capable like that btw

I knew what you meant and I meant Or rather than of. The lad I know reckons it’s still on btw. It seems like this is the furthest things have gotten as far as the owner selling goes. Still fearing the worst though :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

I knew what you meant and I meant Or rather than of. The lad I know reckons it’s still on btw. It seems like this is the furthest things have gotten as far as the owner selling goes. Still fearing the worst though :lol: 

:pray:

On 6/6/2019 at 09:06, Bizza said:

:wank:

I actually thought that the takeover talk was more of the same. Sell season tickets, etc.   But when I saw this picture on Twitter, I got the strange impression that the long nightmare may be coming to an end.

Now if people will stop pushing the Mourhino excrement, that would be fine with me as well.

Edited by Graing

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt