Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Just now, trooper said:

Sour faced Mourinho instead of Rafa ? No thanks 

How about Mourinho instead of whoever Ashley would get in when Rafa leaves because he isn't under contract anymore?

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

How about Mourinho instead of whoever Ashley would get in when Rafa leaves because he isn't under contract anymore?

Not for me mate I dont like the bloke. I know hes called "The Special One" but it's going to take someone "Extra Special" to fill Rafa's shoes. I hope it's not him. Plus I dont think he'd work under Ashley's constraints he'd want to spend big.

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: I don't think there's any chance of Mourinho if Ashley is still in charge.

Aye thats not really the point I was making

Comes to something when essentially our entire fanbase would prefer to lose the owner even if it meant losing the most loved manager in about a decade, compared to keeping both :lol:

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Comes to something when essentially our entire fanbase would prefer to lose the owner even if it meant losing the most loved manager in about a decade, compared to keeping both :lol:

I’ve seen some on twitter that care more about keeping Rafa than getting rid of Ashley, it’s a stance I think is completely idiotic imo (I know you didn’t say all the fans, I’m just using your post to have a pop at these type of people). As much as I like Rafa we’re going nowhere with him if Ashley remains, he’s the best we can ever hope for under the fat cunt but we still won’t ever be allowed to progress. 

Fwiw I think the potential new owners would keep Rafa. If they did buy the club and if they did choose to appoint Jose I think it’d be a quality appointment (as much as I’d be sad to see Rafa go), as much of a cunt as Jose is if this lot were to fling the money around it’s the exact job that suits him to the ground. His status in the game is above where we are so he’d be able to dominate every area, like he did at Chelsea and Inter but was unable to do at Manchester Utd and Real Madrid. Again both massive if’s, he also loved Bobby Robson so there’s that connection (if we were mackems he’d be a nailed on MLF with less of a link than that). 

What is currently happening with the youth system is interesting given the takeover, although could have all been put in place before this. We’ve taken the head of the mackems academy and appointed him as the director, and brought in Shola as loan coordinator. 

"Indeed ChronicleLive has received contact from Bin Zayed Group sources who insist their bid for the club is “all good” and continuing to progress well. Further specifics are difficult to draw from the group or Newcastle, but this fresh word – which coincides with the end of the Eid holiday in Dubai – at least suggests optimism remains on the part of the would-be owners."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bin-zayed-groups-two-word-16403388

The fat cunt is likely desperately trying to find an excuse not to sell the club. If there’s silence next week he’ll have found a way to fuck  BZG off. Then Rafa will walk and the players come back on July 4th :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

The fat cunt is likely desperately trying to find an excuse not to sell the club. If there’s silence next week he’ll have found a way to fuck  BZG off. Then Rafa will walk and the players come back on July 4th :cuppa:

As if he needs an excuse.

Anyway his usual MO is to get pissed with his mates whilst the would be purchasers sit somewhere patiently waiting for him to turn up. If they’re lucky he’ll appear dishevelled and reeking of lager, treat them to some of his famous cheeky banter, rounded off with a few bars of a rousing drinking song and a full throated barf into an imaginary fireplace.

Strangely any chance of a deal will then

evaporate, like lager in the arabian sun

There's a reason that Mourinho is being linked to NUFC rather than Juve, PSG, Bayern etc. 

He's been a busted flush for years and his ego overtook his managerial ability about 3 clubs back. He has 1 good season, then in season 2 he falls out with the owners and the players and breaks his neck to get sacked/paid off. 

I'd genuinely rather have Houghton back than Mourinho 

Agree with that, I'm not sure what Mourinho offers anymore. His counter attacking, stifling style is arguably done better by Rafa now anyway.

And he spends to such high levels that i would argue it's hard to tell how much of his team's success is his, and how much of it is just down to the level of the players he has.

Just remember this talk when, after Benitez leaves and Ashley secures a new sponsorship deal, we’re subjected to the third coming of Kinnear, who swiftly offers Colback a new deal, making him captain, and Newcastle kick off the new season at the Cash Converters Arena.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt