Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

If only we’d had more faith in trooper <_<

Well what can I say. Oh aye I nearly forgot Ashley's a 24 carat  cunt

Edited by trooper

The players will arrive back for training in 8 days time to find Charnley putting the cones out & handing the bibs out.joking aside serious  question will it be left to Shola to take traing ?

Edited by trooper

If/ when the ST's sales start dropping off.  I'm expecting the same tactic they used when Miss Trooper was at Northumbria Uni. She said people used to come into the Uni offering cheap matchday tickets for the home games.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

The players will arrive back for training in 8 days time to find Charnley putting the cones out & handing the bibs out.joking aside serious  question will it be left to Shola to take traing ?

Neil Redfearn, I’d assume. Which is like going from Rafa Benitez to Neil Redfearn

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Neil Redfearn, I’d assume. Which is like going from Rafa Benitez to Neil Redfearn

The under 23 coach  I expect Charnley to be handing out the cut up oranges. Also he'll probably be in charge of the bucket of water & magic sponge.

4 hours ago, trooper said:

The under 23 coach  I expect Charnley to be handing out the cut up oranges. Also he'll probably be in charge of the bucket of water & magic sponge.

He’ll probably give an interview to the chronicle first claiming that a huge amount of qualified coaches are as bad as decent cup runs and sufficient training facilities.

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How many of them have cancelled their direct debits though?

Not sure mate, but just judging from what I've seen on social media etc there seems to be quite a few who've decided enough is enough. Wether it's enough to make a visible impact I dont know. But there really is no excuse for not going now. Even the most ardent fan must be able to see what Ashley wants the club for now & it's nothing to do with football.

26 minutes ago, trooper said:

Not sure mate, but just judging from what I've seen on social media etc there seems to be quite a few who've decided enough is enough. Wether it's enough to make a visible impact I dont know. But there really is no excuse for not going now. Even the most ardent fan must be able to see what Ashley wants the club for now & it's nothing to do with football.

All piss and bluster, for a lot of people football is the only real interest they've got in their life.

23 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

All piss and bluster, for a lot of people football is the only real interest they've got in their life.

Unfortunately Newcastle  United under Ashley has become an anti football club. I've said for a long time if Ashley could get away without having a football team at SJP it would suit him down to the ground 

Aye he wants to know what's what in 2 weeks. Fakeover/Sheikover call it what you want, but it ain't happening is it ? Also he's knocking at least another 2 weeks off the transfer market.

Pre season training starts in 1 week

Trip to China in about 2 weeks

Season starts in just over 6 weeks

TBF that seems sensible. Our transfer and management recruitment process is paralysed until we have some clarity on who is going to own the club on the first day of the season.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt