Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Wouldn't even be surprised if the fakeover was just a wind-up purely to get off. Anyone remember the little smirk he had on his face at the FCB chants at craven cottage? Looked like a man who was plotting revenge 

Which one of his croanies said "You dont know how nasty we can get"

best move rafa has made is leaving this club. Love what he done for us but he needed to think of himself. Ffs he used to manage some of the worlds most successful clubs, then he came here..

Another clue as to why there's no sheikover first Mourhino saying no to coming here now this from Wenger...

Not in the near future no," he told France 24 when asked if there was a chance of him returning to the dugout this season after interviewer Kethevane Gorjestani mentioned the vacancy on Tyneside.

I still am not ready to go back. I thought 'yes' but I don't think at the moment I will come back.

"I am more open now than a year ago to talk about that but I cannot tell you that in the next two or three days I will go into management again.

I took a little bit of distance and I enjoyed it. I worked for 35 years without any interruption so I think I deserved a little rest."

Quelle surprise.

it was to be expected. The preposition of only selling the club to only sell to someone „to take the club forward“ from someone neglecting to invest in the club and publicly trying to convince supporters  that it is damaging to compete is an insult. Ever since the first actions after Keegan‘s resignation and the multitude attempts of selling the club I have said it is down to the owner. Ashley is doing things out of spite as long as they do not impact himself. Only when that is kicking in He will sell the club.

• Like 1

Honestly man will he just fuck off. I feel at this point there just needs to be a complete boycott, if not of tickets due to the points Renton highlighted, definitely merchandise. No one should be buying the new shirt, firstly it looks utter shite but it’s just putting more money in his pocket. 

People should also pack in buying from SD and all his other trampy fucking shops. None of it will happen like, nothing will change, we’ll be relegated this year and he’ll let the club spend a little to be promoted and we’ll hear from the usual mugs in the press about how we expect to much and he’s shown he will back the club. 

To be fair, I think 90% of the press have turned the corner now that they realise that he’s even treat a man with Rafa’s stature and respect like shit. Finally, they’ve realised that we might be justified in our complaints after all.

Fuck them tbh. They can save their sympathy for someone else; you don’t get back in the good books because you’ve said a few nice things after actually listening to us for once.

• Like 1

I think most of us expected this, we’re  stuck with the horrible cunt till he dies. I won’t be watching any games this season, like last season, I’ve got better uses for my time.

We are no longer Newcastle United Football Club but Sports Direct FC. Might as well change the kit now. 

The algorithms have been calculated and 17th place in the Premier League gives the optimum return on owner investment, given the owner budgets only for 17th place in the Premier League. 

There is no take over. There never was. There never is.

We have seen these deflections before. Why would he sell. This club is an income and he strikes me as a guy who would celebrate finding a pound coin in a gutter, like he's won the lottery. 

Why would he sell? He has it all worked out.

He has all important brand exposure.

Somehow, he has the ear of the national media when criticised.

He doesn't need Rafa, in fact aspiration and ambition will mess with the spreadsheet. 

Stay up, pick up the TV money, trouser the profit. 

Get relegated, spend some of the trousered cash, get back up again.

Ad infinitum.

We are not a football club but a very tenuous business model which is very much worth the risk to Mr Ashley. 

He knows we won't stay away from games. He know we won't stop buying his tat. He has stumbled into the perfect market for peddling his low rent business model. 

We will not change, nor will he. Expect another ten years of tragedy. 

I do hope I am wrong.

This basically sums up where we are as a club at the minute. Honestly can’t be arsed with it anymore, it’s just fucking shite. 

09D3C98B-7324-4221-9431-B380420F95C4.jpeg

Edited by Howay

Was gutted when Rafa left Liverpool, pretty gutted for Newcastle now, he had the same feelings for you as he did us, given the right backing he'd have had you a top four club, not sure where you go from here, Ashley is an absolute parasite.

• Thanks 1

Aye, more rumours now that Ashley wants £350mil + his £100mil loan repaid + advertising and merchandising rights for Sports Direct. 

Apparently rangers were making 4p for every £1 spent in their club shops under Ashley 

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

A few organised pitch invasions may help, just sit in and wait to be moved. If they happen regularly they will cost him money every game. The only way to get rid of him is to stop Newcastle United making him money.

It cost him nothing.

We stop buying shirts it costs him nothing, it hurts the club. We stop buying tickets it costs him nothing, it hurts the club.

While we’re in the Premier League there’s nothing we can do to hurt him financially.

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It cost him nothing.

We stop buying shirts it costs him nothing, it hurts the club. We stop buying tickets it costs him nothing, it hurts the club.

While we’re in the Premier League there’s nothing we can do to hurt him financially.

Thats why action at the club,although symbolically & practically good, is fairly worthless without hitting his shops. If the object is "to drive him out" people will have to start breaking the law. 

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Thats why action at the club,although symbolically & practically good, is fairly worthless without hitting his shops. If the object is "to drive him out" people will have to start breaking the law. 

I was gonna suggest firebombing his shops but that would only hurt his zero hours workers.

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It cost him nothing.

That’s not true though, regular pitch invasions would result in point deduction which would eventually lead to relegation. The premier league is a must fo Ashley to make money and profit from advertising.

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That’s not true though, regular pitch invasions would result in point deduction which would eventually lead to relegation. The premier league is a must fo Ashley to make money and profit from advertising.

We’ve seen before that he doesn’t want to own a Championship club. He’d lock the doors to SJP if he thought it would cost us a relegation.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt