Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

22 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Let him, see how often sky televises a match from an empty stadium 

It doesn’t matter. As long as the club is paying for itself he doesn’t care.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I was gonna suggest firebombing his shops but that would only hurt his zero hours workers.

Nowt as extreme as risking life & large scale damage of stock/premises.You can majorly inconvenience businesses though. That will probably get you nicked but just a fine though. 

I've often thought a picket of the SJP main carpark would work. Chain a dozen punters together at 11am across the entrance the day of the arsenal game. All waving placards: "I AM A MAG" like MLKs boys in the 60s. Optics would be great 👍

This from Ashleyout.com...

From today, AshleyOut.com is urging all fans to participate in a full boycott of St James’ Park , club merchandise and all businesses associated with the club until Mike Ashley leaves the club. The time for boycotts of individual games and for protests around the ground is over.

"If you choose to turn up to St. James’ Park while Ashley owns the club, you are welcome to do so. But pleading ignorance is no longer an option. You know the situation. Every seat filled is an endorsement of his ownership."

Imagine Johnny on sky sports having this platform and being allowed to give these views? (No, neither can I).

I'd also add his NUFC knowledge is a lot better than Jamie Redknaap, Rio Ferdinand or Dennis Wise. (Also kudos to him and the presenter for remembering the club's actual name rather than just being 'Noocarsuwl').

Edited by Howmanheyman

The only way to save the club is some of legends headed by Shearer join and try to buy the club with the help of investors (chinese, arabian, indians or something). I don't know. Given, Shearer, Solano, etc working togheter and the other people giving the money and trying to get more and more money. 

The Chronicle are pissing me off like. They're still publishing that nufc wanted Benitez to stay :lol: Fucking knobheads. They refuse to call a spade a spade, and acknowledge that the offers to Benitez were deliberately derisory before pulling the plug on negotiations without telling Rafa. That Mirror article I posted got it spot on but these fuckin' knob clowns refuse to say it like it is in case Ryder gets refused access to interview Dummett in China. 

• Like 1

Spot on. They can fuck off tbh, if the club wanted him to stay he’d still be NUFC manager. His demands weren’t astronomical by any means, and were absolutely well within the means of the club. 

• Like 3

NUFC 360...

Mike Ashley has claimed it is the fault of Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed al Nahyan that Rafa Benitez has left the club.

According to Ashley’s camp, Sheikh Khaled does not want Rafa Benitez as manager of #nufc should he complete his takeover. Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger are possible targets

Edited by trooper

Sadly, there are many unemployed managers out there who lack the ambitions of Rafa and would take the position at Newcastle just to get off the dole and be prepared to suffer under the Ashley/Charnley miserly dictates.

There will be others who see it as an entry into the Premier League team management.

No doubt Rafa's replacement will come as a surprise, if not shock.

well whoever it is they better be ready to put some graft in. They haven’t got long to replace the migrating flock and find someone who can stick minimum 15 goals in. And then actually manage the whole situation 

Luke Edward's 

The window for a takeover will be closing soon. The club needs a manager and it needs to get on with player trading. Talks are ongoing with prospective buyers but those close to Ashley continue to doubt it will happen. My advice is the same. Don’t believe it until it happens.

☆ but those close to Ashley continue to doubt it will happen ☆

Apparently a French consortium were wanting to buy the club. But have now cried off as they wanted Rafa to manage the club. Honestly you couldn't make this lot up.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt