Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, trooper said:

Yes but what does it mean ?

It could mean a lot of things that’s why it’s hard to read much into it. It could just be Ashley refinancing the loans, it could be them being paid off, etc. 

The stuff people are saying about the movement of trademarks and copyrights is interesting mind, could again be Ashley moving stuff to himself but could also be positive. 

I’m hoping the complete silence from both sides of the takeover is positive, but honestly I’m just going to assume the worst now to avoid being let down when it turns out all this is the fat boy ripping IP from the club and causing the bid to collapse. 

12 minutes ago, zerosum said:

don’t think anyone can know for sure unless you ordered copies of the companies documents.. 

Could it be the purchase of the land by The Strawberry ?

Edited by trooper

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

It could be them tidying up loose ends in order for the takeover to happen. It could also be nothing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

it could be anything. they could of owed the bank a tenner and they paid it off. until we can see the document we won’t know 

9 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

You must be a new supporter. :sad:

Well in terms of seeing us at our lowest ebb I guess I am! I was the beginning of the Keegan era. At home to Southend in 1992 was my 1st game

:lol: The fucking clip of that man, he must have got them made “awwight moi saahhn you know that Disney geezer Aladdin? Yeah gimme a pair of pants like his but make them jeans. Anyway on your bike I’ve got go ring old man Kinnear, the jobs open again”.

The best part is those jeans are so fucking shite that poor excuse for a shirt, and those monstrosities on his trotters slip under the radar. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

He’ll be making sure no one has made any improvements to the training facilities. 

Flying in to personally sack whoever authorised the painting of the walls.

• Haha 3

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt