Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

28 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Bzg: ok

"Aha! No Perez"

”Aha! No advertising. No trademarks. No merchandise. No land. No stadium. No training facilities.”

Bzg: goodbye

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

”Aha! No advertising. No trademarks. No merchandise. No land. No stadium. No training facilities.”

Bzg: goodbye

This is the slow realisation I'm coming to. Even when he sells, we won't be rid of him. Look at the court cases involving Rangers. He will keep his claws in the club shops and ground advertising at the very least. I wouldnt be surprised if he keeps the ground lease or badge copyright or some shit as well

i'm almost completely detached from takeover stories, manager stories and transfer stories.

i just want to read a headline that the fat fucking cunt has fallen in to a wood chipping machine and has been sprayed all over hertfordshire.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: I very much appreciate the Looney Tunes nature of his death, there. I hope he tries to drive his car through a tunnel, only to find it's been painted on the side of a mountain by a road runner.

:lol: I hope he goes off a cliff, keeps running for a couple of seconds in thin air, before plummeting. Maybe then being saved by some impromptu parachute before an acme-branded anvil lands on him 

• Haha 4

On 7/2/2019 at 14:06, Sonatine said:

Probably popping in to Geordie Jeans for another custom made pair of kecks, the scruffy cunt

0__GFMP_SDR_070918-Mike-Ashley_a013.jpg

Brilliant pic, just sprayed a mouthful of Magners on my laptop, hope my first visit to this site hasn't cost me about £500.

• Haha 1

every time i see that photo of the hideous fat cunt i get overcome with an outrageous and overwhelming sense of pure, voilent hatred.

i can see myself kneeling over the top of him and headbutting him repeatedly till his brains leak out his ears.

i reckon this is probably irrational...

but i feel not one scrap of guilt or remorse.

Must be after the manager’s job. Didn’t he slag the club off and talk about ‘broken promises’ after he left? Although quite why anyone would listen to Talksport, unless perhaps it had exclusive commentary of something, is beyond me. 

Utter cunt.  I listened to it and couldnt believe what I was hearing.  Like Alex said, I bet he's put his CV in.

One minute the thick bin dipping cunt said he had a to do with Ashley over bonus payments, next minute he's rimming the cunt out.

"what he's done within the ground is fantastic", says Nolan

like what?

"he will give that money [from Perez sale] back to the manager coming in"

:huh:

Weird

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt