Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

That's the Chronicle repeating a lie from Mike Ashley. 

The detail in the BZG bid is strong and their reputation would be in shreds if the were shown to be seemingly telling lies at the behest of Ashley. 

We're not being sold because Ashley doesn't want to sell the club. Fuck all to do with genuine bids or not.  

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 4

Fakeover/Sheikover call it what you want it's not happening. It's been used as an excuse to get rid of Rafa. Last week we were told BZG didnt want Rafa. Now we're being told actually there's no bid on the table from BZG.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That's the Chronicle repeating a lie from Mike Ashley. 

The detail in the BZG bid is strong and their reputation would be in shreds if the were shown to be seemingly telling lies at the behest of Ashley. 

We're not being sold because Ashley doesn't want to sell the club. Fuck all to do with genuine bids or not.  

Aye, what’s the common denominator with the three bids? Initial confidence making way to frustration when Ashley gets involved in the negotiations. He’ll pocket another 60-70 million this summer, he’s like a pig in shit.

Ashley is constantly moving the goalposts.

Any hope I can cling onto is we haven't got a new manager yet.  99% of my brain is telling me that's because of the incompetency of the owners and his cronies, 1% is telling me it's because the takeover is real and they have said they want to replace Rafa with someone of their choice (whoever that is) and start with more or less a clean slate.

Honestly man, what do he get out of it? We’re only going to get relegated in May & then there’s another mess for him to clean up and this time he won’t have Rafa or any decent players.

Its quite clear he has no intention of selling but fuck me what sad act he is.

Its like he’s leaving the Ferrari in the garage because the Fiat Punto does better miles to the Gallon. He surely can’t be having fun.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Honestly man, what do he get out of it? We’re only going to get relegated in May & then there’s another mess for him to clean up and this time he won’t have Rafa or any decent players.

Its like he’s leaving the Ferrari in the garage because the Fiat Punto does better miles to the Gallon. He surely can’t be having fun.

Spot on. The daft part is even as an investment it’s not worth him holding at this point, we’re likely at the height of the TV money and it’s not like we’re going to become a CL team, so he may as well take his undeserved profit and fuck off. Even bleeding the club like he is isn’t worth it, he could be making a far better return if he the money elsewhere. 

It looks like he’s losing some of his key allies at SD, so hopefully he keeps losing power there as it might force him to finally sell us. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

What do you expect from someone who could easily afford fitting trousers that do not make him look like a tramp...

40 minutes ago, Tom said:

the fat cunt is the epitome of a narcissist.

although he's unable to even see it, he'll be getting a bone on over the fact 50,000 people's world is revolving around him. that's enough to satisfy the repulsive twat in the short term.

the sooner his world stops revolving, permanently, the better.

Is it true that Nolan now has a good chance of being Rafa's replacement and will appoint Andy Carroll as his assistant if he gets the job?

6 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Every cunt on Talksport seems to be saying the same shite :icon_lol: Unbelievable. 

They’re the Brexit Party of radio. The more shite they spout, the more their thick as fuck listeners believe it 

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt