Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What it shines a light on is how woefully incompetent everything continues to be. If that's true, we don't have a manager and they've had two months to look for one.

• Like 2

Sounds about right tbh. We’re a fucking disaster with this fat cunt as an owner. 

Can we just skip this season and prepare for the Championship in 2020?

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Sounds about right tbh. We’re a fucking disaster with this fat cunt as an owner. 

Can we just skip this season and prepare for the Championship in 2020?

Silver lining!   :nufc:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

How so?

it would suggest to me that the fat cunt and his repulsive little sidekick have had 6 or 7 weeks longer to find a new manager and have failed to do so, seemingly prefering to stumble along towards another season of chaos with no incoming transfers but no doubt plenty of outgoing.

it would also appear that a few days after being informed by benitez that he wouldnt be able to work under their shite terms the news suddenly broke/was leaked of yet another fakeover.

coincidence?

Edited by thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

it would suggest to me that the fat cunt and his repulsive little sidekick have had 6 or 7 weeks longer to find a new manager and have failed to do so, seemingly prefering to stumble along towards another season of chaos with no incoming transfers but no doubt plenty of outgoing.

it would also appear that a few days after being informed by benitez that he wouldnt be able to work under their shite terms the news suddenly broke/was leaked of yet another fakeover.

coincidence?

Calm down dear…

Here you go 

DnntAZdXoAE8A4_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Calm down dear…

Here you go 

DnntAZdXoAE8A4_?format=jpg&name=medium

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a fat cunt, no time to talk

Ah, ha, ha, ha, hopefully not stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Edited by Sonatine
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What I still don’t understand is that if Rafa wasn’t going to have control of recruitment then who was? Charnley?

I think it is about the final say. They are happy for the manager identifying targets as long as they can say ’no'.

I am now totally sure that here won’t be a takeover and everything is just another smokescreen to get through the summer window.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Rafa makes a decision about what he’s doing in May. Come June the club say he’s leaving because  potential new owners don’t want him?  🤔

Doesnt change much if anything iyam. Rafa couldn’t be arsed with any more bullshit from any of the cretins running NUFC. Does anyone blame him? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think it is about the final say. They are happy for the manager identifying targets as long as they can say ’no'.

I am now totally sure that here won’t be a takeover and everything is just another smokescreen to get through the summer window.

Which suggests they think the squad is basically good enough to stay up. Which it isn’t. Whoever comes in really has an impossible job.

30 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Yeah, it’s the implication that Charnley or Ashley know more about a player’s value than Rafa but I suppose that’s how it’s been for three years now.

44 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Which suggests they think the squad is basically good enough to stay up. Which it isn’t. Whoever comes in really has an impossible job.

Think we need to prepare ourselves for the strong possibility that the new manager is already in place...they’ve known Rafa is leaving since mid May, Redfearn appointed U23 manager 21st June...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Think we need to prepare ourselves for the strong possibility that the new manager is already in place...they’ve known Rafa is leaving since mid May, Redfearn appointed U23 manager 21st June...

This is where I am with it. If he's the one who takes the players to China, he'll be there when we play Arsenal.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt