Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Dear supporters of Newcastle United Football Club,

If you go to the match this season you are not in the wrong; Mike Ashley is.

If you boycott televised games you are not in the wrong; Mike Ashley is.

If you boycott the Arsenal game and St. James Park for the rest of the season you are not in the wrong; Mike Ashley is.

Ashley is wrong for this club and he is wrong if he thinks he has a future here. He does not give or build, he only knows how to take and throw his weight around. His bottom-line approach will see this club fail. Perhaps not this season nor the next but we will do nothing except circle the bowl and it will be slow, painful and totally needless.

What we need is a message. Not just to Ashley but also to the Premier League and football as a whole, that this man is toxic. Your brand will be tarnished and your product degraded. The ‘best league in the world’ seeming tolerant of a club existing solely to promote one of the country’s most loathed brands. We need him gone from our club.

Many will say it’s impossible to achieve, that he doesn’t care what we do or say or think but what is it we’ve criticised Ashley for most?

A lack of ambition. Now it’s time we become the counterweight – the ultimate display of ambition.

Wor flags set records, just look what our fans are capable of. Each of us wants to be stood shoulder to shoulder, United in voice for our club so let’s get ambitious. Let’s change the narrative. Let’s show what can happen when you disrespect a city, a community, a passionate, obsessed fanbase.

To this end, we call on all NUFC supporters to show the world that we will not take it lying down, that we will no longer stand idly by while he systematically and deliberately destroys this once great club. The first step is to boycott the Arsenal game…

#BoycottArsenal

To all fans of Newcastle United FC and all media outlets. Due to the ongoing situation at our great club, we would like to confirm that the following groups are now working together:

@IfRafaGoesWeGo

@emptyforashley

@TheMagpieGroup_

@AshleyOutdotcom

@Mike_Ashley_Out

@NUFC360

@LondonMagpies

@maintainSJP

@NWMNWMagpies

Our initial aim is to mobilise a boycott of the Arsenal game (#BoycottArsenal) on the 11th of August with details and plans to boycott future games to be announced in the coming weeks. This is step one in our plan to starve Mike Ashley of the thing he desires most: money.

#BoycottSJP

That’s why we will be focusing on a full boycott of matchday activities at St James’ Park going forward (#BoycottSJP) and this will be our mantra until the club has new ownership. We collectively will not be putting another penny in Mike Ashley’s hands and so we have effectively banned ourselves from entering SJP, Nine bar, the club shop or any Sports Direct store nationwide. We are in the process of organising protests at SD branches nationwide; more details will follow.

Boycotting is the hardest decision any of us will likely ever make regarding NUFC. We will still support the club and follow them at away games but this no longer feels like ‘our’ club and it is time to make a stand. We are working tirelessly to find alternatives for fans during boycotted games which we explain below.

#SupportOurToon

We are very happy to announce that we have the support of many local businesses, some of whom are offering special deals on match days for food and drink to fans who boycott the games. This list is ever-growing so please follow the hashtag #SupportOurToon on twitter to keep updated. More specific details to follow.

This is why we are using the #SupportOurToon hashtag so fans can still enjoy the pre- and post-matchday experience whilst also supporting our local bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants. Mike Ashley can try and kill our club; he will never kill our proud city.

Contact details:-

We welcome any input, support, ideas and help from like-minded supporters and supporters groups worldwide. If you would like to be part of this movement in any way please contact us at: SJPBoycott@gmail.com

I'm surprised he hasn't blocked you. I called him bald and he got really arsey with me, claiming he shaves his head but has a full head of hair. 

I replied with " :lol: " and I've been blocked ever since the baldy twat

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm surprised he hasn't blocked you. I called him bald and he got really arsey with me, claiming he shaves his head but has a full head of hair. 

You should have baffled him & called him folicly challenged

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Betting suspended on Steve Bruce :lol: 

GRASPING AT STRAW UPDATE: They love him at Hull.

Not the Bruce!

3F79B522-C6C3-45AC-A78B-BA2836ADF3A0.gif

53 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

As if he’s got a full head of hair and is cultivating a chic bald look :lol:

24 minutes ago, trooper said:

BZG

97c62fa0743e5fc829562a7df727b1f3.jpg

For those not old enough these were characters from a kids TV Show called Rainbow. There names are Bungle, Zippy & George

Regarding boycotts;  with a concentrated full support boycotts can send a message but I doubt one match would be meaningful at best short term. I think it would take more than one to ruffle Ashley's manky feathers.

Asking all supporters not to attend a home game is a huge challenge to their heads and hearts, but to provide an alternative, like somewhere where they can watch the game on the telly could be a satisfying alternative providing it could cater to thousands, pubs aren't the answer.  If possible, set up big screens in places like parks etc, providing of course if it's possible to do and screening or streaming is available. 

Just a thought from an old expat supporter whose sell-by date has expired, best-by date expired, expiration date not listed but has to be approaching.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nee Geoffrey like? 

Not to mention Rod Jane and Freddy. 

Geoffrey’s dead. Might explain why the talks have stalled

• Haha 1

Rafael Benitez has managed 716 games for 6 club(s) and has 13 honours to his name.

Honours: Spanish Primera Liga 2001-02, 2003-04, UEFA Cup 2003-04 with Valencia CF; Community Shield 2006-07, FA Cup 2005-06, UEFA Champions League 2004-05, UEFA Super Cup 2004-05 with Liverpool; Coppa Italia 2010-11, FIFA Club World Cup 2010-11 with Internazionale; Europa League 2012-13, UEFA Europa League 2012-13 with Chelsea.

Steve Bruce has managed 872 games for 8 club(s) and has 3 honours to his name.

Honours: Promotion to Premier League 2001-02, 2006-07 with Birmingham City; Promotion to Premier League 2012-13 with Hull City.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt