Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

The table shows total number of Premier League games managed, average points per PL game, then the average goals for and against in the Premier League:

As we can see Bruce has an excellent record

Newacstle-United-Managers-Points-Per-Game-In-Premier-League-Careers.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, trophyshy said:

I have felt this way for about 8 or 9 years. Horrible cunt.

I guess he is entering his helicopter or plane every other day looking for #nufctakeover and screaming CANS!

Probably does also explain the trip to southern France the other day with the pilot understanding Cannes.

• Haha 1

Whoever they appoint it’s bound to be a desperate old washed up cunt. I’m expecting an absolute shocker, of the Graeme Souness variety. Allardyce or Brewcey would fit the bill nicely. As would Pulis.

So those thundercunts really thought considering Allardyce was a worthwhile  option. Who in his right mind at this club would do this if not out of spite.

The only joy I do get out of following this club is the hope for things going really bad and for those responsible having to suffer for it.

There has to be a special place in hell for people like them.

the ashley statement, it's something ive revisited a fair few times over the years.

it reminds me a bit of true romance, (the greatest ever movie) no matter how times you see the classic scenes between slater/oldman, hopper/walken, gandolfini/arquette, you know what's coming but it keeps you spellbound nonetheless.

i can just imagine the fat cunt wobbling back from a night in the orange tree impressing the chicks with his flappy jeans and barfing in the fireplace trick, thinking i'd better write the geordies a letter when i get home.

sat there, giant sports direct mug of lidl brandy in one hand, tiny cock in the other and shooting his load just after penning these lines here....

I have the interests of Newcastle United at heart. I have listened to you. You want me out. That is what I am now trying to do but it won't happen overnight and it may not happen at all if a buyer does not come in.

fucking incredible really.

i always remember arguing with me old man (then 71) in the lead up to the game against hull on 13 september 2008 that the ground should be empty after the stunts the fat cunt pulled on keegan.

we got all but a full house. at that point the cunt knew he could do what the fuck he liked here and get away with it.

11 years later and me old man in his 80s reckons newcastle supporters are their own worst enemies.

he doesn't expect to see nufc achieve anything of any note in the time he has left.

nor do i, 26 years his junior, in whatever there's left to me.

and still we appear on the whole to be happy enough to alllow one man to vindictively take the piss out of not only our football club but the city itself.

fucking gobsmacking really.

bit like the shoot out at the end of true romance.

Edited by thebrokendoll

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bassong was more than a reasonable prospect, Guthrie had talent and Xisco..... was an exception.

As much as Ashley is an idiot I still reckon that Allardyce made that up. Not least because he’d have taken the job 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

As much as Ashley is an idiot I still reckon that Allardyce made that up. Not least because he’d have taken the job 

:lol: I think rolling into a relegation threatened club with a couple of months left to save the day for a fast bonus is more his bag

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt