Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's an absolute tit this sky lad. I appreciate he may be limited to what he can and can't say so in those circumstances keep your gob shut or be cute about it. He comes out with shit and doesn't like the criticism, he's a fucking big bairn and then posts a pic of him as an actual bairn reading a programme as a programme cover as if that absolves him of everything. Carver talks shit and was terrible at his job, Amoeba was largely shit and only got runs in the side when we had no good strikers available so why he thinks anyone is going to say 'oh well, I was totally against it but if Amoeba, Nolan or 'JC' (Btw, nobody calls him that, Pete, apart from his mates or arselickers in the media), say it's great then that's good enough for me. Howay the lads!' As the Egyptian yank says, if Beardsley or Moncur can deservedly get stick, then these knackers must have big fucking delusions if they think they can't? (And when a bloke who does presenting on SSN thinks being a fan makes him any less of a target for talking shite he must be worse again! Tbf, I blame social media arselickers amongst our support for giving him that impression, 'Pete what d'ya reckon, mate?' 'Take no notice, pete, mate', etc. Fucking mongs, he's not going to invite you out for a pint and introduce you to kirsty Gallacher whilst she slips her telephone number in your jeans pocket). Wanker.

Spot on (equally in parts hilarious and depressing :lol: ), it’s mental this view of being confused by club LEGENDS getting grief for siding with Ashley, if Robson was still alive and him, Keegan, and Shearer all stood proclaiming how brilliant Ashley was I’d still say they’re talking absolute shite. Standing in the game has nothing to do with it, in any case my respect for two extremely limited ex players, and a complete shambles of an ex coach is so low it’s verging on non existent to begin with. 

Fucking spot on about them idiots saying that shite as well :lol: the best are when it becomes a complete circle jerk, one of the others comes to defend their under siege colleague after another complete windup of a tweet, while a bunch of the “U OK hun?” Type winnets comment wanking them both off. 

I’ve mentioned in the past I’m related to “JC” (through marriage, I quickly add) so I feel I am well within my rights to call him a complete and utter fucking knacker, despite the fact as Pete points out that he’s clearly a massive club legend. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

Spot on (equally in parts hilarious and depressing :lol: ), it’s mental this view of being confused by club LEGENDS getting grief for siding with Ashley, if Robson was still alive and him, Keegan, and Shearer all stood proclaiming how brilliant Ashley was I’d still say they’re talking absolute shite. Standing in the game has nothing to do with it, in any case my respect for two extremely limited ex players, and a complete shambles of an ex coach is so low it’s verging on non existent to begin with. 

Fucking spot on about them idiots saying that shite as well :lol: the best are when it becomes a complete circle jerk, one of the others comes to defend their under siege colleague after another complete windup of a tweet, while a bunch of the “U OK hun?” Type winnets comment wanking them both off. 

I’ve mentioned in the past I’m related to “JC” (through marriage, I quickly add) so I feel I am well within my rights to call him a complete and utter fucking knacker, despite the fact as Pete points out that he’s clearly a massive club legend. 

U ok, babes? DM me. (I'll not @ JC) :lol:

• Haha 3

Someone on The Mag has been doing some counting up of available season tickets this is what they've come up with 

Level 7 Milburn/Leazes

2,868 seats available

Rest of Milburn

2,239 seats available

Rest of Leazes

3,327 seats available

East Stand

1,999 seats available

Gallowgate

2,980 seats available

All adds up to 13,413 empty seats 

30 minutes ago, trooper said:

Someone on The Mag has been doing some counting up of available season tickets this is what they've come up with 

Level 7 Milburn/Leazes

2,868 seats available

Rest of Milburn

2,239 seats available

Rest of Leazes

3,327 seats available

East Stand

1,999 seats available

Gallowgate

2,980 seats available

All adds up to 13,413 empty seats 

And that’s if all the open tickets are bought.

9 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

And that’s if all the open tickets are bought.

Based on the above figures we're looking at 38k for the Arsenal game minus any unsold open tickets. Now that WILL send out a message to SKY & the worldwide audience.

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Hmmm, marginally less than what we averaged with the 2009 relegation. 

Once Bruce is announced officially I expect the number to rise. I think there's quite a few fence sitters but when  its officially announced I'm expecting the penny to drop with the realisation there's no takeover & a lot more will sack the match off.

Ex-Newcastle striker Michael Chopra claims he tried to put Mike Ashley in touch with a Saudi investor who wanted to buy the club but the deal floundered after contact with the United owner’s lawyers.

Chopra appeared on Talksport this morning to heavily criticise the Ashley regime but also made the claim that he attempted to broker a deal for the club last season. The reaction that he got from Andrew Henderson, Ashley’s lawyer, has led him to doubt that the Sports Direct owner is serious about selling up.

The club has been on the market, officially, since 2017 with attempted buy-outs from Amanda Staveley, Peter Kenyon and the Bin Zayed Group all floundering. And Chopra provided his own experience of trying to deal with Ashley as a possible reason why the club has not been bought.

He told the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show: “Go back to the end of last season and I had a guy from Saudi Arabia who was very interested in the club, he spoke to Lee Charnley and he put us in touch with Andrew Henderson, Mike Ashley’s lawyer.

“We called him up, we wanted the mandate from Andrew Henderson to speak to the guy in Saudi about buying the club. Andrew Henderson said: ‘Look, if the Saudi guy said if he’s got that much money, is a royal out there, tell him to fly to London to see me.’

“From that day, I don’t think they realistically want to sell the club. They wouldn’t give a mandate to someone who has found somebody who wants to buy the club.”

Chopra is just saying what everyone knows but there is now no excuse for the media to keep pushing Ashley's lie that he wants to sell the club.

Everything should be done by NUFC supporters to hound the lying cunt out of the club now.

Edited by sammynb

Another attempt from Fatso to rub it in our faces.

"All right Keith, have a few bullshit rumours leaked that we're in talks with some progressive manager from the Continent. No, I don't have any fackin' idea who, just Google it, you caant. Drag it out long enough for them to start believing and then have Brucey unveiled. Priceless! I can't wait to see their norvern mankey faces!" 

He cannot possibly be that petty and small minded but I'm struggling to think of any other explanation for that. He's either going to screw Bruce for literally no reason, or he's fucking with us. Way more likely to be the latter, despite how utterly insane it is.

Tbf even if we got a manager like that it doesn’t change much, there’d still be a drop off from Benitez, and they’d still be underinvesting in the squad.

We’d just be getting a manager using us as a stepping stone rather than one using us as a final crack at the PL. The football would be a bit better but would be limited to the shite players of course, we’d probably have more people turn up to games mind. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt