Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Tbf even if we got a manager like that it doesn’t change much, there’d still be a drop off from Benitez, and they’d still be underinvesting in the squad.

We’d just be getting a manager using us as a stepping stone rather than one using us as a final crack at the PL. The football would be a bit better but would be limited to the shite players of course, we’d probably have more people turn up to games mind. 

Until the regime changes the manager will still have the same conditions so really it's pretty much irrelevant who comes in.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Until the regime changes the manager will still have the same conditions so really it's pretty much irrelevant who comes in.

:aye: Tbf it would be fucking hilarious if it happened simply because Bruce has been such a cunt to Sheffield Wednesday. 

If I wasn’t convinced Bruce was nailed on as the manager Genesio would actually make sense as he’s known for bringing through youth, and giving younger players a platform, which suits Ashley’s ideal model. 

NUFC 360
@NUFC360
·
1h
Bruno Genesio will not become #nufc manager. His agent, Pini Zahavi, said he was the preferred choice of Peter Kenyon, who came close to taking over the club. 

Ashley has taken the club off the market, does not want to sell and will appoint Steve Bruce instead. [L’Equipe]

There we go 

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Oh Steve Wraith isn’t going to let any other baldy cunt get the limelight so he’s drafted this fake letter for some more attention :lol: 

He's the biggest attention seeking fucker I've seen, every thing he does is craving it. He loves writing letters aswell, remember the Krays? :lol:

On 26.3.2013 at 10:29, Christmas Tree said:

So this is going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark.

European ties against the likes of Benfica in April

A transfer / wage system that works

A squad that just keeps getting better

Great season ticket deals for fans

And a profit making football club

And all this before the the big bucks TV money rolls in.

Of course it hasn't been delivered without pain, but few revolutions are smooth.

We will rightly hear all sorts of praise for dynamic duo this week and once again our club will be heralded as the blue print for most clubs to follow.

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

Personally I think we'll have a few rough years ahead before he finally fully understands what's needed and appoints someone like Benitez.

To be fair, CT was spot on and he did appoint Benitez after some rough years.

I am not so sure about the 'getting the hang of this football lark' part though.

:lol::lol: Aye predicting something 2 months after it happens is very impressive. 

Hold on I’m getting something....

7086A6E2-4865-4875-B794-1329DAF71FDB.jpeg

I predict England will win the 2019 cricket World Cup. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

After visiting the training ground all we need now is another interview with Sky and him saying that he really does understand now and is terribly sorry about mistakes in the past and to Rafa.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt