Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Hope the cunt goes bust

the unfortunate thing is, if it ever does.. it’s shareholders who will be affected. Yeah he owns a lot, but so do many in their pensions.

I don’t think I’ve ever read an interview (monologue) where I didn’t believe a single word the interviewee said as much as this one.

’I’ve made mistakes, I’ve blown my leg off’ - You’ve just appointed Steve Bruce you fucking spastic.

’We got relegated, I wrote a cheque. I’ve never asked for repayment’ - You literally repaid yourself £33m last season you fucking cunt.

’Spurs are getting £45m a year from their shirt sponsor, we can’t compete with them’ - Where were fucking Spurs in comparison to us when you first took over you club wrecking, obese fucker?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, trooper said:

Daily Mail Exclusive 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Ashley thinks he could own the club forever

Benitez put cash before my club

Will have huge buy out clauses after being caught out with Ayoze Perez

Appalling article. Doesn’t challenge any of Ashley’s self serving lies. The only thing that’s true is that he’ll own the club until he dies.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, trooper said:

Daily Mail Exclusive 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Ashley thinks he could own the club forever

Benitez put cash before my club

Will have huge buy out clauses after being caught out with Ayoze Perez

steaming pile of utter shite, this bit in particular....

So in that way I'm a good custodian. Being there when disaster strikes and we go into the Championship and we need someone to write a cheque to put into the football club, I'm good - no question. If we're talking PR, it's the exact opposite. So on financial stability, producing a professionally run football club, proper accounts, proper cash flows, proper accountability - five out of five, very good. On PR - very bad

it couldn't be any more opposite, he thinks we're idiots.

in 90% of cases, he's right.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

What a parcel of self serving fuckin shit. 

This gives his gang of sycophants in the media (like the cunt interviewing him) ammunition for years. A piss poor attempt to justify his own abysmal actions. Think we’ll have to burn down SJP for him to fuck off :glare:

7 hours ago, Kitman said:

Appalling article. Doesn’t challenge any of Ashley’s self serving lies. The only thing that’s true is that he’ll own the club until he dies.

The reason Samuel got the interview was because he wouldn’t challenge him. He’s a disgrace to journalism.

49 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The reason Samuel got the interview was because he wouldn’t challenge him. He’s a disgrace to journalism.

i think the media outlet or the person whose name is connected with it in this instance is completely irrelevant mate.

it isn't an interview, it's a prepared statement. no questions were asked.

the fat cunt giving himself 0/5 for pr is him completely taking the piss out of newcastle's supporters, because he can.

he knows the vast majority are terminally stupid.

this makes me more sad than angry.

It’s like he had to pay out of his own pocket for the errors he made which in turn caused the club he owned to be relegated twice 

25 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i think the media outlet or the person whose name is connected with it in this instance is completely irrelevant mate.

it isn't an interview, it's a prepared statement. no questions were asked.

the fat cunt giving himself 0/5 for pr is him completely taking the piss out of newcastle's supporters, because he can.

he knows the vast majority are terminally stupid.

this makes me more sad than angry.

My point is that no serious journalist would have allowed their name to go on that puff piece. It isn’t journalism, it’s a rim job.

And as for giving himself 0/5 for PR, why the fuck is he continuing to pay Keith Bishop if that’s how he really feels.

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

My point is that no serious journalist would have allowed their name to go on that puff piece. It isn’t journalism, it’s a rim job.

And as for giving himself 0/5 for PR, why the fuck is he continuing to pay Keith Bishop if that’s how he really feels.

i reckon 99.9% of journalists would be happy to put their name to an ashley exclusive. it's served its purpose, samuel's 'interview' has been regurgitated by all and sundry now.

our .1% appears to be caulkin alone and even he disappoints at times in my opinion.

the whole pr thing fries my brain mate. i don't for one second profess to be the most intelligent of blokes,  but bishop's work amounts ti nothing more than blindingly transparent lies.

he gets away with it because it all comes back to a large majority of our current match going support being profoundly thick or not caring enough.

either way, until it wakes from its slumber, we've got fat mikey here for as he says, life.

sadly i can't see the above happening, which in my opinion gives us only two hopes...

do a sunderland.

the fat cunt terminates, preferably horrifically.

Haven't read, won't bother reading it. Ashley is a lying cunt, we all know so what's the point? Samuel is a fat cunt with previous one NUFC, it would be a different matter entirely if Ashley owned West Ham but there you go, a pity the petrol bomb missed.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt