Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

On 25.7.2019 at 08:12, Isegrim said:

After visiting the training ground all we need now is another interview with Sky and him saying that he really does understand now and is terribly sorry about mistakes in the past and to Rafa.

I nearly got it right Mr Cunty McCuntcunt "interviewed" by Twatty Twatterson.

The best part of this lying drivel is him moaning about people wanting to buy the club not just paying the money. Well if f you are desperate to sell because you are making mistakes and shouldn’t own a club, you would want speed and to hand over the keys as quick as possible...

"The last bid, the one from UAE, he's a prince and he's got £38bn or £100bn, all these numbers — well, why would you even care what you're paying then? What difference would £10m either way make? You would want speed, you would want certainty, you would want the keys and to get on with it."

25 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

The best part of this lying drivel is him moaning about people wanting to buy the club not just paying the money. Well if f you are desperate to sell because you are making mistakes and shouldn’t own a club, you would want speed and to hand over the keys as quick as possible...

"The last bid, the one from UAE, he's a prince and he's got £38bn or £100bn, all these numbers — well, why would you even care what you're paying then? What difference would £10m either way make? You would want speed, you would want certainty, you would want the keys and to get on with it."

So basically he knew he had money so kept upping the price until he got pissed off.

I would still like to know the reasons why the latest takeover talks did collapse. I do find it really strange that those negotiations just stop at some time and you won’t hear anything about it again. I had hopes that at least this time the buying party would be more open about it.

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Not sure who your source is but a very well placed one of my acquaintance says 26k....

PL that's brilliant my source is just some kid on N.O. who has been counting seats on the map that the ticket booking provide online. If your source says 26k that'll do for me. The same kid reckons there's just over 7k tickets sold for Saturday's St Ettiene game the equivalent last year sold over 21k. Sorry but I've just been reading there's less than 3k sold for Saturday 

Edited by trooper

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt