Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Charnley wants to add to the list that if he spends money on players then he can't spend money on managers either, except for the fact that we will probably have to line Sheff Weds pockets with money instead of them having to pay Bruce off in the coming months due to his shite performances in the Championship. 

Those water facilities, FML. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

From the sun......

Sir Jim Ratcliffe opted not to buy Chelsea because of stadium issues and snubbed Newcastle takeover due to Mike Ashley’s £350m valuation

He bought Nice for 88 million quid. So it was never going to happen :huh: 

As an aside, it was good to see on the rugby broadcast not one SD sign :) 

On the other hand, I suppose he pocketed a large amount of cash from England Rugby and the paying punters which will not go towards NUFC :( 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Just seen the video of someone confronting him in London. "You've ruined my club bro" :lol: He sounds like a Geordie mind.

he's been one very fortunate cunt up to now with the restrained behaviour of supporters he's encountered.

we can only live in hope that the time is rapidly approaching where he meets the newcastle version of bob murray's mate in an indian restaurant.

about 8 years ago i self converted a lwb sprinter, i try to get away in it on as many weekends as we can, usually to as remote a place as possible.

i fantasise about bumping in to ashley miles away from where anybody can hear him scream and embarking on a hostel like torturing frenzy on him.

i'm not entirely sure why i happen to have an assortment of power tools with me when i set out on me walk with me spaniel. however i do, it's a good fantasy!

:)

Edited by thebrokendoll

Anyone who believes a word sky sports says, or passes on their "stories" is a bigger cunt than Ashley. 

Sky have protected and promoted him, and reported his lies as stories. 

Don't post or repeat Sky Sports bollocks, or you're being the mugs that Fat Uncle Mike plays us for. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt