Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

The brochure they are shopping about refers to Bruce as "unparalleled in European competition". It was clearly Rafa in there originally and they've done a cut and paste job with Bruce :lol:

Their aim is to get us in the top 10 and turn a profit for the owners. Sounds dreamy 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Ashley is clearly taking the piss now.

now??

for fuck's sake man, he's been dry fucking our club, our city and our regions black and white population for over 11 years.

only the fucking terminally stupid couldn't see through this utter shite from the moment bishop wrote it....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/2959508/Mike-Ashleys-statement-in-full-Football.html

and apologies, that isn't a slight on you, unless of course you're one of the 43,000 braindead, moronic fuckwits who continue to line his pockets.

:(

Edited by thebrokendoll

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You should post more tbf ;)

Genuinely disenfranchised with Newcastle, haven't even done a podcast this season. Returned here on a whim. 

Was excited at Sheik Khaled rumours, but they soon turned to ash and sand in my mouth. Don't really care that we're likely getting relegated unless something drastic happens.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Genuinely disenfranchised with Newcastle, haven't even done a podcast this season. Returned here on a whim. 

Was excited at Sheik Khaled rumours, but they soon turned to ash and sand in my mouth. Don't really care that we're likely getting relegated unless something drastic happens.

Well, me either. But the community is enough to keep me around, even if it is largely the politics threads for me. I do appreciate you're a family man with other responsibilities now of course but you're a pillar of the community, not that the community would ever admit it :D @TheGingerQuiff has been beside himself with you not around.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Well, me either. But the community is enough to keep me around, even if it is largely the politics threads for me. I do appreciate you're a family man with other responsibilities now of course but you're a pillar of the community, not that the community would ever admit it :D @TheGingerQuiff has been beside himself with you not around.

I think the tilt towards politics in the General Chat (and fucking guitars) + the shitshow in the footballing side of things draws me in less. 

I have noticed while browsing the last few days, that my username has popped up in a few threads while I've been gone. Plus it's mostly home stuff keeping me busy, Can't remember the last time I actually met @Meenzer e.g.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

I think the tilt towards politics in the General Chat (and fucking guitars) + the shitshow in the footballing side of things draws me in less. 

I have noticed while browsing the last few days, that my username has popped up in a few threads while I've been gone. Plus it's mostly home stuff keeping me busy, Can't remember the last time I actually met @Meenzer e.g.

I don't get the guitars thing either.

I think the politics will calm down once Brexit is done, in about 50 years or so.

Anyway, fair enough - just thought it was worth expressing some appreciation, off the back of being a little inebriated.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I don't get the guitars thing either.

I think the politics will calm down once Brexit is done, in about 50 years or so.

Anyway, fair enough - just thought it was worth expressing some appreciation, off the back of being a little inebriated.

Look I'll snog you if you want, but nothing under the belt line, ok?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You have one child. It’s really not that difficult. They shit and feed at that age.

You have any idea the number of stats and essays I've used to try and explain that to Fish Jnr, but will he take it on board? Will he fuck. 

Little blighter dribbled on my face today and I clearly stated on page 3 para 7, that shit is unacceptable. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt