Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

10 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's almost like when he was saying he shouldn't be a football club owner and was a negative to the football club in the summer that it was part of a disingenuous pr campaign 

You think he thinks he's done well being a football club owner and thinks he's a positive to the club? If that was the case would he not be attending the games?

I think the club's statement was a valid response and I'll be interested to find out if Labour respond to the club's invitation.

Corbyn has increased his standing in my eyes. Anyone who can get this thin-skinned prick's chins to quiver in pudding-like indignation can't be all bad. Mean old Jezza said nasty things about you, does baby need his bottle? Bless. 

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Corbyn has increased his standing in my eyes. Anyone who can get this thin-skinned prick's chins to quiver in pudding-like indignation can't be all bad. Mean old Jezza said nasty things about you, does baby need his bottle? Bless. 

Although I suppose it could just be a politician saying what he thinks more people will like than dislike :razz:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

I do in this case and the Labour response makes it even more valid. They ignore the invitation and post a very childish response. No wonder people don't want him as a Prime Minister. 

Spoiler

tumblr_lj29hixvvx1qeqzn1o1_400.gif

NSFW. :D

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

• 2 weeks later...

tricky football quiz...

who's the liar here?

jaap stam

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10187395/jaap-stam-newcastle-approach-rafa-benitez/

or the squeaky clean, straight as a die, and beyond reproach senior source at newcastle united

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-refute-claims-approached-17125279

my guess would be that stam is a lying dutch cunt. there's absolutely no way on earth that ashley and his mates didn't do everything in their power to keep benitez.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the fat cunt has made the papers twice today.

the financial times reporting mikey boy reckons corbyn is a 'liar and clueless'. maybe it's possible to give this some credence? because if anybody on god's green earth is able to a spot a clueless liar it'd be our morally bankrupt, disgrace to humanity.

the guardian meanwhile reports mikey is totting up £2.1m a year on “use of the company jet and helicopter”

this isn't a bad thing as it has to increase the possibility that the repulsive twat's minimum wage aviation mechanic will one day have forgotten to tighten up the jesus nut.

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Arguably the most lasting impression the cunt will have on the club. Also the best example it is just about his own profit and he has no positive intentions. It’s doing things just out of spite.

aye.

the cunt should be shit scared to set foot in the city.

it almost defies belief that in his encounters with newcastle supporters he's universally bumped in to tragic twats who want a smiley fucking selfie taken with him.

i live in hope that the fucking near death kicking he so richly deserves is just round the corner.

Mexicans serious bidders after third approach for Newcastle

This column reported in October that Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley had met in London with two Mexican businessmen interested in buying the Magpies, though it was unclear if they were the same suitors — the Orlegi group — linked with a move for the club earlier in the year.

We can now confirm it was indeed Orlegi that Ashley sat down with and, despite The Athletic being told at the time that those talks came to nothing, sources have indicated the Mexicans remain very much in contention and have even expressed confidence over their chances.

Newcastle supporters might be forgiven for thinking they have been here before and, considering two previous approaches by Orlegi are said to have fizzled out after Ashley apparently moved the goalposts when the proposals were set for legal inspection, scepticism is understandable. But sources insist they are serious bidders, to the extent the offer is thought to be in the hands of their mergers and acquisitions department for fine-tuning.

Led by Alejandro Irarragorri and director of football Jose Riestra, Orlegi are also known to have made contact with some prominent football names for information and advice on the St James’ Park outfit. Crystal Palace were among the clubs they considered before focusing on Newcastle.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt