Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

5 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Those were a great pairing.

kinnear12JPG.jpg

fucks sake man, spoilt my sunday evening that has.

kinnear, in fairness was probably well on his way by then to a world normally inhabited by those who've had a good hit on a dmt pipe.

llambias, like ashley, has been very fortunate in who he's bumped in to while with both newcastle and rangers. although didn't he come close to getting his comeuppance in a darlington hotel before a pre season friendly?

ashley, llambias, charnley, bishop and barnes... all five of them hideous, smarmy and slimey cunts you wouldn't be in the least surprised to learn knocked about with prince andrew.

• Haha 1

https://theathletic.com/1374204/2019/11/20/if-i-was-guilty-why-did-they-pay-me-an-evening-with-allardyce-the-night-after-he-ignored-invite-to-englands-1000th-game/

Previous consortiums attempting to take over Bolton and relieve their financial issues, with Allardyce taking on a director of football role, “didn’t feel right”. There was also the offer from Newcastle to return following Rafael Benitez’s summer departure, and other offers from abroad.

Can you imagine the uproar?

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I’m struggling to imagine who would pay to listen to an evenings worth of this cunt’s ramblings. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

the ideal scenario to fuck these desperate cunts up would be for folk who are close to throwing the towel in getting tickets for those who have and wouldn't use them. they then cancel their own direct debits and use the free seat themselves.

Ideal? yes, realistic? No. (2,000 tickets snapped up already.)

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt