Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...

Man Utd fans are the worst of the worst like. Since moving to Manchester I have much more of an affinity with city fans. They have been through shite and got lucky with a buy out. 

Man Utd fans are stereotypes. The are the loud bloke in pubs who talk football but know nowt. Definition of MOTD fans, I get them regular asking about Sean Longstaff. Apparently he is going to be a world beater, but only cos they were interested, and not because any of them have watched him stink it up this season. 

Also Man Utd have spent more than most recently and I saw a thing that said they have the second highest wage budget in Europe (behind barca). Be a real shame to be in that company.

What's the bet that the media we got for the, as far as I know, peaceful protest outside Charnley's will be on par with what the Manure fans get for smoke bombs, fireworks and chanting for Woodward's death. Not that I think showing up at someone's house when they've got family who have nothing to do with it inside is ever justified. 

7 hours ago, strawb said:

Man Utd fans are the worst of the worst like. Since moving to Manchester I have much more of an affinity with city fans. They have been through shite and got lucky with a buy out. 

Man Utd fans are stereotypes. The are the loud bloke in pubs who talk football but know nowt. Definition of MOTD fans, I get them regular asking about Sean Longstaff. Apparently he is going to be a world beater, but only cos they were interested, and not because any of them have watched him stink it up this season. 

Also Man Utd have spent more than most recently and I saw a thing that said they have the second highest wage budget in Europe (behind barca). Be a real shame to be in that company.

Absolutely shocking recruitment in the past 8 or so years. The definition of square pegs to fit round holes. No long term plan whatsoever.

I can understand their frustrations. Since I was old enough to take any notice of football they've been in contention for the title nearly every season so that’s all any fan my age will have known.

You look at their spending and they’ve bought over £800m of players since Ferguson and one of the biggest wage bills in the world. Then you look at their squad and you wonder what the fuck they’ve spent it on.

The Glazers have been completely pre-occupied with share price rather than on field success. Ed Woodward has been an absolute disaster for the football team. He has consistently made bad managerial appointments and overseen terrible recruitment.

And all of that together makes it so so sweet.

• Like 1

We complain about Ashley but it's fair to say we're not the only ones run abysmally.The Glazers' leaveraged buyout of a hugely successful club with no debt has been the comparative disaster many predicted it would be at the time.  Woodward let Fergie choose his own successor. When that failed  he chose former greats way past their sell by date. Then he basically invited Mino Raiola into the club to become the de facto director of football because he himself is fuckin useless at recruitment & negotiations. None of that makes intimidation at Woodward's home warranted though. 

It'll be fuckin hilarious mind if we're sold to some Arabs with riches beyond comprehension and they're stuck scrambling  to qualify for the Europa League :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

Fellaini is a perfect example of how fucked that club is. They could have had him for £23.5m early in the window but thought they could do better than him but by the time all their other targets fell through his release clause had expired and he ended up costing them £27.5m. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I think Moyes was dealt with a shit hand in terms of players Red nosed left him with.  Then the 'united' fans didnt give him any fucking chance and he was sacked way too early IMO.  

He lost the dressing room pretty early doors. I think 'Rio' was quoted as saying him and Vidic were being shown videos of Jagielka 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt