Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

I've come to the belief the cunt does want to sell (well at least the bits that cost money to run) but he doesn't want to give up all the things that can actually make the club money, like merchandise and advertising and that's where his cuntery is always going to fuck up a sale.

Basically he wants the exposure of a football club, broadcast around the world but doesn't want to have invest in it to make it appealing to that global audience - hence why we are where are and he's happy to keep shitting on the supporters parade.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 2

How much is the advertising really worth? West Ham agreed a deal with Vodafone a couple of years ago for just over £3m a season. It's surely not worth scuppering a deal worth hundreds of millions?

over the years we've had mass pitch invasions.

a lunatic with a petrol bomb.

pre arranged meet ups at ferry landings with the intent to maim.

and a weirdo who punches ton weight police horses.

yet ashley is able to literally take the piss out of 50,000 people and an entire city with complete impunity.

actually.... that's not right, he did have somebody interupt his cup of coffee with a 'you sir are ruining my football club'

have we as a supporter base turned in to a bunch of mincing tarts?

surely there's an up and coming young radgie out there who's prepared to take one for the team and set about the fat cunt? preferably with an assortment of petrol driven power tools! 

Just from working in TV and seeing what people pay for product placement, I think the advertising value, all be it incidental, is worth a lot more than what clubs get for sponsorship. Plus if the club was bought by someone like the Saudis, who would not be interested in just competing, the merchandise value would be worth a mint. 

At the moment the cunt gets all of the above for free, minus the mint value merchandise but he doesn't care because the club is making money for him and lets be honest he's a spitful, petty cunt, who no doubt gets enjoyment out of giving Newcastle fans the bird :baby: every chance he gets.

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

preferably with an assortment of petrol driven power tools! 

We can all chip in and buy long a extension lead if they want to stay green and use electric power tools.

4 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Just from working in TV and seeing what people pay for product placement, I think the advertising value, all be it incidental, is worth a lot more than what clubs get for sponsorship. Plus if the club was bought by someone like the Saudis, who would not be interested in just competing, the merchandise value would be worth a mint. 

At the moment the cunt gets all of the above for free, minus the mint value merchandise but he doesn't care because the club is making money for him and lets be honest he's a spitful, petty cunt, who no doubt gets enjoyment out of giving Newcastle fans the bird :baby: every chance he gets.

Aye, that's a good point. Perhaps then more comparable with the £40m Arsenal get from Emirates.

However, the SD advertising is never going to be a goer under a Saudi deal. With FFP restricting the levels of money they can invest then massively inflated advertising and sponsorship rights are one way they can get round the restrictions.

7 minutes ago, sammynb said:

We can all chip in and buy long a extension lead if they want to stay green and use electric power tools.

not gonna happen mate. the new breed of newcastle supporters just want to get their willies out and wave them at each other.

53 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I've come to the belief the cunt does want to sell (well at least the bits that cost money to run) but he doesn't want to give up all the things that can actually make the club money, like merchandise and advertising and that's where his cuntery is always going to fuck up a sale.

Basically he wants the exposure of a football club, broadcast around the world but doesn't want to have invest in it to make it appealing to that global audience - hence why we are where are and he's happy to keep shitting on the supporters parade.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard it but I was told he wants a clean break. Obstacles remain to get there though 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I couldn’t believe it when I heard it but I was told he wants a clean break. Obstacles remain to get there though 

I hope it’s his neck 

• Like 1

So basically he wants to sell but only if he retain advertisement exposure for X number of years, a % of merch sales, a % if we ever make it into the champions league within 5 years etc. 

Hes a grotesque fat mugging cunt who will only sell if he can rip someone clean off while doing so, otherwise the club remains in his slimy hands and we get all the benefits that come with him staying as owner plus the thumb headed slob that he sits next to when he comes to watch ‘his club ya cants’. Oh and Bruce. 

Edited by 247

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

Aye, that's a good point. Perhaps then more comparable with the £40m Arsenal get from Emirates.

However, the SD advertising is never going to be a goer under a Saudi deal. With FFP restricting the levels of money they can invest then massively inflated advertising and sponsorship rights are one way they can get round the restrictions.

I agree

:lol: While the story is likely bollocks he’s based his view essentially on the fact she’s friends with Kim Kardashian tbh. The fact she has no links to English football is irrelevant, she has a consultancy firm that seemingly advises Middle Eastern clients so that’s probably the link. I absolutely want this to be true just so that sad sack of a bloke gets some more pie in his face. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt