Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

It's quite telling that their worst flaws or flaws they see in other Sunderland fans talking shite are quite often described as 'Mag behaviour'. There's rivalry, I won't deny we laugh and take the piss and vice versa and that's normal but they cling to their part in it a lot more as it's all they have. They can't openly admit it and when they see it from their own they have to 'share' the blame, thus ''Mag behaviour', 'Magesque', 'bollocks! That's the type of shit the mags come out with' and of course the eternal and much loved  'Mag at work'. :lol: 

• Like 1

*Puts tin hat on*

I think they are a Premiership team as in the sense they have a big stadium compared to many other clubs and have a big following when they are doing well (from memory). 

It shocks me the size of some of the stadiums in the Premier league (how small). 

Having said all that, there's not much funnier than the sewpa mackems two leagues lower and the way they combused their way down.

4 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

*Puts tin hat on*

I think they are a Premiership team as in the sense they have a big stadium compared to many other clubs and have a big following when they are doing well (from memory). 

It shocks me the size of some of the stadiums in the Premier league (how small). 

Having said all that, there's not much funnier than the sewpa mackems two leagues lower and the way they combused their way down.

EC62DDD8-082D-4FDB-B464-E5C2E50A39FA.gif

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

*Puts tin hat on*

Image result for waving bear gif

• Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

*Puts tin hat on*

Funny Gif pictures free downloads (42).gif

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

6 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

"Although Government advice says that retail outlets should shut down, it makes exceptions for 'health shops' and 'bicycle shops'. "

You’re an absolute cunt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

This could be it for Ashley....even cheerleader for the devil Isabell Oakeshott has slaughtered him this morning :lol: 

Don’t know if he’s just profiteering or trying to save his business or both? Either way this is Ratner lever PR cuntery

It's blatant profiteering. He clearly reckons that if all the rest of the high street are closed then it's going to increase footfall into his shops as people look for any excuse to get out of the house.

• Like 3

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt