Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I like how the likelihood of a takeover is so low, the conversation has turned to World Cup 94 qualification :lol: 

Think I put it in the wrong thread. I'm putting it down to my newly diagnosed condition "lockdown fuckwit syndrome" :spaz:

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Think I put it in the wrong thread. I'm putting it down to my newly diagnosed condition "lockdown fuckwit syndrome" :spaz:

I didn’t even notice until he mentioned it

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I was at a barbecue when Ray Houghton scored v Italy. Everyone suddenly had an Irish granny :D

Everyone including Ray Houghton. Think it was his dad like but never mind. When he scored he looked like he didn’t know what to do. Paul McGrath in that game as well. Especially when you consider Baggio (the white one) was a genius at just about the peak of his powers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3.4.2020 at 12:07, Alex said:

Everyone including Ray Houghton. Think it was his dad like but never mind. When he scored he looked like he didn’t know what to do. Paul McGrath in that game as well. Especially when you consider Baggio (the white one) was a genius at just about the peak of his powers

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt