Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

All these people who talk about stability and so on, what do they think the sport is actually about? Because it really seems that for some of them, it really isn't about being competitive and improving. I mean ok Steve Howey, we're stable but... so? How is being 'stable' any better than being relegated in the overall scheme of things? Not sure I can see much difference between perpetual 17th and yoyoing between the Championship and the PL.

You could in fact argue that the latter would be more satisfying.

That wouldn't take much of an argument tbh.  These last two seasons in particular have been purgatory.  I can't see there being many supporters who wouldn't rather have the entertainment of a promotion ahead of this shit all the time.  Even if it does by definition mean that we'd have to have some relegations to.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

All these people who talk about stability and so on, what do they think the sport is actually about? Because it really seems that for some of them, it really isn't about being competitive and improving. I mean ok Steve Howey, we're stable but... so? How is being 'stable' any better than being relegated in the overall scheme of things? Not sure I can see much difference between perpetual 17th and yoyoing between the Championship and the PL.

You could in fact argue that the latter would be more satisfying.

More about financial security, isn't it?

I mean, on the face of it, the Saudi takeover may turn us into a financial powerhouse, or something could go horribly wrong and they could leave us crippled with debt and facing administration.

Don't think Howey's suggesting two relegations and tumultuous relationship with the fans is stability. 

He should stick to posting pictures of his lass doing pole dancing classes the knacker. 

It’s a completely shit argument, a group that are clearly ambitious buying us would likely have us more stable than Ashley’s Newcastle. Could it go tits up? Of course there’s a chance but to argue against it on that basis is like saying don’t bother leaving your house as you might get into an accident, we’re no longer a football club under Ashley’s ownership. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

He should stick to posting pictures of his lass doing pole dancing classes the knacker. 

That’s a terrible slur on the poor dunce, and you should, for legal reasons, back up your awful accusations with, at the very least, a link to said pictures. 
Allegedly. 

:lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So the Ruben brothers are massive Tory donors. Well tgey can fuck off from buying the club. I’d rather just have the Isis donors.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I’m pretty sure Fat Lad Mike isn’t voting Labour anytime soon. 
I’ve reconciled myself with the idea that if  we must have cunts owning our club, let’s have the worlds biggest, richest cunts. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I’m pretty sure Fat Lad Mike isn’t voting Labour anytime soon. 
I’ve reconciled myself with the idea that if  we must have cunts owning our club, let’s have the worlds biggest, richest cunts. 

I meant I’d rather the Saudis owned on their own.

Tories are generally awful people but at least they don’t stone homosexuals or heretics to death. Bring up front about those things doesn’t make them palatable 

41 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Tories are generally awful people but at least they don’t stone homosexuals or heretics to death. Bring up front about those things doesn’t make them palatable 

They fucking would if they thought they could make a profit out of it.  

18 hours ago, Howay said:

It’s a completely shit argument, a group that are clearly ambitious buying us would likely have us more stable than Ashley’s Newcastle. Could it go tits up? Of course there’s a chance but to argue against it on that basis is like saying don’t bother leaving your house as you might get into an accident, we’re no longer a football club under Ashley’s ownership. 

It would actually be more like not going out on a date with a gagging for it Salma Hayek for fear you might get into an accident on the way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Are you sure about Priti Patel’s policies?

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Back of the queue there Bumpkin Bollocks. 

every time desperado pops up on the tv menu in our house we watch it. the wife thinks it's pathetic, she doesn't understand I just appreciate salma for her acting abilities. mind you, the same applies to patricia arquette, cracking little actress. we've watched true romance about 25 times as well.

:)

• Haha 3

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt