Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

11 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

I wasn't really fishing for a back story like but if "he hates David Moyes" and "I'd put money on him thinking Ashley is a great owner" is the only fodder you've got Ive got to admit I'm a bit disappointed.

It's not, it's just all I could be bothered to summon up in the space of the 2 mins it took me to write that. I'm not seeking to convince you mate - it's not like I actively follow his movements on here anyway, I only really notice he exists at all because of all the gifs that follow his posts.

But over the course of the years we've had plenty of other mackems do this. Indeed, RTG seems to have NUFC fans who do the same thing. It's beyond me as to why it happens but there we are. I used to think as a community that we were a bit too quick to assume people were mackems, but at the same time I had to concede in the end that it mostly turned out that the community was right :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 16/05/2021 at 21:35, Rayvin said:

You would if you were a particularly bizarre Sunderland fan.

Yiz aal just getting more and more ridiculous rather than having baals and admitting yiz are wrang. Nearly as pathetic as Fister lmfao.

3 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

Yiz aal just getting more and more ridiculous rather than having baals and admitting yiz are wrang. Nearly as pathetic as Fister lmfao.

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Imagine reading that back to yourself and not deleting it :lol:

:lol:

“Yiz playin pool n yiz snookad, can yiz play the jump shot? ( hitting cue baal awwa anuntha baal te hit ya cullad baal)?

Yes ah nah?”

Today’s lesson- Meth and Blue Pop don’t mix. 

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

Imagine being a sad fart bookmarking it lmao 😆. Still think it should be allowed.

Yesterday evening you reacted to a post I made in December for reasons I don't fully understand, so you're not exactly one to talk. Presumably scouting around for something you could base a comeback on. Not remotely 'sad'...

What is it about my view on BLM that you found so amusing, incidentally?

On 08/12/2020 at 13:51, Rayvin said:

At the risk of sounding like a snowflake, it should stop for everyone who is only doing it for show, but continue for those who feel strongly about it?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Maybe we need a truce with readytogo where we offer to pull the fish off there 

I'm ready when you are.

he-man GIF

• Haha 7

If you’re going to try and be clever then saying you agree with a question you’ve been asked probably isn’t the best place to start 

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 2

5 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

5 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

#richenergy :cry:

• Haha 1

I don’t even know how to feel about this now. Even if it happens I don’t think I’d be that arsed. As I’ve mentioned I would welcome the investment in the area but beyond that it would just feel like another ridiculous step along the road of football in general. My instinct is it won’t happen though 

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt