Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

We had someone here who always walked along the floor pretending to speak to someone on his mobile to avoid speaking to colleagues.

Everybody knew what he was doing but he only stopped when his mobile actually started ringing one day…

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The former first-team figure laughs when it is put to him that Charnley might deserve credit for not sacking Bruce after that Brighton defeat in March. “Why do you think they didn’t fire him?” he says. “Because they didn’t want to pay (compensation). Full stop.”

What odds that this “former first-team figure” has sheet-metal-working in his family background :lol:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The Athletic approached Newcastle and told them we were writing a profile of Charnley. We wanted to paint a picture, to explain the mechanics of what he does and what he’s like. We had spoken to a lot of people by then, but if Charnley cared to contribute, we would be happy to listen, on or off the record.

The offer was politely considered and declined.

(Photo: Richard Heathcote/Getty Images)

Thanks for posting that HMHM.

What a shambles of a club and bunch of cunts running it.

• Like 4

I think I had more respect for Charnley when I thought he had little or no autonomy tbh. The only good thing I can think of is his involvement with local food banks. 

• Like 2

Some of these anonymously club sources basically saying that he he lets the phone ring and won't answer it. I mean, the real life and the parody are so blurred it's almost as if we know more about NUFC than your average dickhead from talkdrivel?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have said it numerous times that him having experienced what this could be like makes his behaviour even more inexcusable.

It is actually even worse that he might actually still care about the club but is happy to be a meaningless stooge.

There also the numerous lies he tried to feed fans and attempts to twist the truth like explaining why cup runs are not good for the club etc.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I have said it numerous times that him having experienced what this could be like makes his behaviour even more inexcusable.

It is actually even worse that he might actually still care about the club but is happy to be a meaningless stooge.

There also the numerous lies he tried to feed fans and attempts to twist the truth like explaining why cup runs are not good for the club etc.

It also speaks to the progress on takeovers as any success will bring a swift end to his current role where he has been promoted beyond his ability and experience. For him keeping the club on limp home mode and in the top league is the continuence of his gravy train with some no doubt tasty financial incentives for doing it as frugally as possible. Regardless of whether he desires on some level for the club to do well there's an everpresent conflict of interest that is damaging to the long term welfare of the club.

As if we needed any more conformation that Ashley and his men need to go.

• Like 3

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt